Football Fever.

C Steppa

if germany or spain win the world cup, NZ will be the only unbeaten team in the tournament

Nope, it's only if Spain win.. Germany lost 0-1 to Serbia..

Did you read what he said dude?

Nope.. I shouldn't post before 10:30AM.. He's right, Netherlands are the only other undefeated team left so we need them to lose to be the only ones. Pretty sure anyway.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if germany or spain win the world cup, NZ will be the only unbeaten team in the tournament

Nope, it's only if Spain win.. Germany lost 0-1 to Serbia..

Did you read what he said dude?

Nope.. I shouldn't post before 10:30AM.. He's right, Netherlands are the only other undefeated team left so we need them to lose to be the only ones. Pretty sure anyway.

Pretty much makes us the champions.

my works putting on bacon, eggs and coffee on monday morning and chucking the game on the big screen in the bar. definitely gonna have to come in early and watch the game!

Thats one way to make sure everyone doesn't call in sick after the match

my works putting on bacon, eggs and coffee on monday morning and chucking the game on the big screen in the bar. definitely gonna have to come in early and watch the game!

Beers imo

shit son. beers at 6.30am on a monday morning. you're keen, keener than me anyway!

Beers imo

shit son. beers at 6.30am on a monday morning. you're keen, keener than me anyway!

You're looking at it all wrong. It's not 6:30am, it's 8:30pm South African time

Should have listened to the octopus...

the TAB are running bets against the octopus. You're not betting on who will win the game, but you can bet whether the Octopus will pick the right team to win or not!

soo awesome.

It has become quite clear to me that this World Cup is actually a social experiment that is being controlled by the octopus himself.

I for one welcome our new Octupian overlord.

that octopus is amazing, I have a new found respect for those creatures.