• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave Dub's Summary of the World Cup

> The refs were shit, except for that japanese one

> Brazil & Argentina, shit

> Italy, France - LOL

> NZ are technically world champs cos we were the only unbeaten team

> A minute of NBA (basketball) is more exciting that 120 minutes of a world cup final.

as some of you know i dont have much time for team sports anyway but football has the biggest crybaby fakers ever in any game played anywhere in the world,never has there been a more obvious display of the old "magic water" than in football.

ill say it one more time.....ITS GRASS and you have shin guards under your socks....get the fuck back on your feet and quit being lil bitches.

This WC just confirmed to me that both rugby and league are superior to football.

hand egg FTW

Pffffffffft.

Watching it on tv perhaps.

Playing real football without a bunch of diving scum bags = win.

Auu bru, play sum contact sports eh bru. Whot are use anyway? Faggots?

as some of you know i dont have much time for team sports anyway but football has the biggest crybaby fakers ever in any game played anywhere in the world,never has there been a more obvious display of the old "magic water" than in football.

ill say it one more time.....ITS GRASS and you have shin guards under your socks....get the fuck back on your feet and quit being lil bitches.

I agree that lots of players at the highest level of the sport act like twats and milk the fact that the fifa board can't get with the times and bring in the video ref.

But it's not like that at your local football club, I played for 8 years and never saw a single person take a dive. And just because you like eating concrete for a sport that doesn't mean that taking a slide tackle into the side of your leg doesn't hurt.

i dont like eating concrete,slamming sucks but its about getting the job done when your filming a trick(i.e at the highest professional level).watch this....this a real man right here....hard trick,hard spot.pure dedication...

i couldnt give a shit about dyed yellow hair and pink wheels when someone 360 kickflips the legendary wallenburg school stairs,hell id wrap my wrists up with duct tape too.....chris cole is machine and will not stop.