ATTN: geeks, t-shirt fiends, cool people

dave dub

Yo,

My mate and i have a t-shirt brand we have been building over the last two years called Cuppa-T (originally cuppa-t-shirts).

The brand started off as a hobby/project and has steadily grown into a mind control tool.

We had been selling solely online but are now stocked in Conch Records, Ponsonby, with more stores to be invaded soon.

We are keen to build up some followers and interest in our brand. I know it's been ages since I last posted on here, forgive me. I'd be really stoked if you could check out Cuppa-T here.

Chur.

Also.. under the same name we have flirted with a bit of video mixing, using retro science fiction clips from the 1960s and old school zombie steez and chopped them with a couple of tunes that the mt eden wobble steppers might recognise.

Datsik - "Havoc"

Skism - "The Blank (16bit Remix)"

Affinity "Static" Remixes promo vid on Never Say Die Records

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
yeah the hoverboard tee is fuckin awesome.....i want....

uuummm....i like what your doing but your website looks a bit too shephard fairy obey styles.....no biggie though.

bud if ya still keen on one, chuck me a pm and i'll hook ya up with discounted price

chur for the feedback guys!

@zeb - anything with a propaganda feel is gonna slightly look like obey - we are conscious of it but it's no biggie for us..

@pakage - pm me if ya keen on a hoverboard tee, will work out a discounted price (and that goes for anyone on here wanting a tee )