Steinlager Pure Futures comp

thr339z

Voted! fucking good shit Ben i like your vision! It sounds as if you truely went through life changing events which is good because we always take life for granted in our privilaged country! I think you have a good concept bro best of luck in your success!

Voted! fucking good shit Ben i like your vision! It sounds as if you truely went through life changing events which is good because we always take life for granted in our privilaged country! I think you have a good concept bro best of luck in your success!

thank u! and yes I did... and well? I certainly needed it...I wont bore you guys with the full extent of the "changes" that occured but just know, that I realised that there are far more important things in life in which to consider than where I was ideologically when I left NZ on the 19th of april to when i came back on the 23rd of may...and being in a isolated controlled yet beautiful island nation certainly showed me by force what was the next phase in my life and made and makes me hunger for it everyday...

now who else will get on this and vote for me....?