The Hangover Thread.

Grind

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Well I have had some pretty epic hang ovas in my life ... BUT I will tell you whut? the one I am still nursing as I type is a doozy

comprised of four nights raving, with loads o piss and epic amounts o 750ml Vailimas... limited sleep fuck all food . I am on the edge of reality

my throat feels like every ashtray in existence and im sure is the colour of ashphalt,, my brain (im sure ) is a combination of being a shriveled prune like thing with globules of some kinda plasma on the important parts that make the human body tick and work in a cohesive mannor.. and with the other parts of my brain that resemble old empty buildings with layer upon layer of dust and the like...

I have moments of mind numbing emptiness coupled with distinct "feelings" of dizziness that leave me staggering for a wall to grab on to...

But was it worth it?

yup

specially wen I was climbing around the booths (on top of them) at cassette chasing the manager so I could wear her glasses.. churrrs melissa love ye werx

and then wen i was straight mocking the shit outta psudo corprates at tebac...

then still continuing @ 10 am on sunday when I was rawking around graftizzle no shoes taking photos o random crap chewing my face off

good times,,,

now off for a month long rebuild...

churrrr

• 1 month later...

It was my work Christmas party last night. didnt get home till 9.30am. Epic party. luckily i didnt have to come into work till the afternoon. But still feeling pretty damn shady eh.

hangover number 3 coming up. Playing Fuse tonight!

Then maybe Lynx on saturday night!

Yep. Milk thistle is natures gift to heavy drinkers. I swear by it.

Intrigued. Product recommendations please. Just a Blackmores Milk Thistle or something?

I usually buy this one here. http://www.pharmacydirect.co.nz/thompsons-high_potency-liver-cleanse-capsules-60s.html

If I'm planning on a big night I'll usually take a couple before I head out and a couple before bed and sometimes a few more in the morning. I don't really take it as a regular supplement, just take it as needed.