fuck im sick of this shit......

zeb

on sunday morning my 2 workmates who came along to our gig at coherent got jumped by 6 or 7 pacific islander's for no reason whatsoever while walking to their car to drive home.

one of them is currently still in hospital with a broken jaw,most of his front teeth smashed out,multiple cuts and bruise's covering his entire body and barely knows what happened,the other one thankfully didnt get knocked out and literally fought for both their lives pulling these monsters off my mate while sustaining countless heavy blows to the face,back,groin etc until he managed to drag the other bro to onto the road to stop a passing car which caused the attackers to flee.....the cunts got away too.

all throughout this brutal 5 minute assault the cunts were screaming "otara bitch,otara mother fucker" blah blah ......

completely unprovoked attack on 2 of the nicest,friendliest,easy going dudes ive ever met.....

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

scary shit... sunday morning? around K'rd somewhere?

broken jaw + missing teeth... what the fuck... that's some life changing shit for what, just because you're from Toughmanistan doesn't mean you get to fuck someones life up.

Thoughts go out to your mates, that's some tragic shit.

Be careful out there peeps

Hate to say it but there is a common denominator here as well.

I would say the common denominator is social conditions. I wonder what Otara would be like if wealth, education and opportunity was abundant.

IMO take any city in the world, put them into squalor and you get thugs (chavs as an anglo-saxon example)

Point taken though... race is a common denominator... just want to make the point that Race isn't necessarily to blame, imo it's just common here for reasons that are more to do with social inequality

Hate to say it but there is a common denominator here as well.

I would say the common denominator is social conditions. I wonder what Otara would be like if wealth, education and opportunity was abundant.

IMO take any city in the world, put them into squalor and you get thugs (chavs as an anglo-saxon example)

Point taken though... race is a common denominator... just want to make the point that Race isn't necessarily to blame, imo it's just common here for reasons that are more to do with social inequality

im not buying this bro.

im sick of this shit getting blamed on poor social conditions and a lack of opportunity,that is fuckin bullshit,these culprits are just fuckin idiots that cant handle their booze and watch way too much wrestling,ultimate fighting,shit gangster rap etc.....

both of my mates that were attacked grew up in south auckland and respect their friends,family and other people,they trained for their jobs and they work bloody hard,they look after and support their own kids and other kids in their area and they teach them what they know and practice,they dont cause trouble,they are both maori and dont have any prejidice or disrespect for other cultural groups.

I'm not going to assume I know these people and how they got to where they are... I would say it's a raft of things... how do you even put into words the situation that someone goes through their entire life that shapes them as a person?

My point was that pointing out that they were Polynesian is pretty short sighted and the contributing factors are much wider in scope.

thats exactly what i wanted to point out though.....

im not a racist person but this shit is outta hand....im sick of it....

only days before while i was walking home from fu to get a cab home i saw the exact same thing happening to some other poor guy on queen st.

a bunch of drunk islanders beating up one guy and then walking away laughing about it while he lay on the ground with his face smashed in....

that shit sux... I was also victem to somthing like this a few months ago, also at the back o krd where i got beaten and knocked the fuck out by 4 Islander dudes,,, and they too laughed as they walked away ... it sux,,, its weird u know? going to Samoa opened my eyses to alot of the ypoungsters attitudes towards palangis... Basically there they see us as the enemy, like the bad ones who keep them in poverty and exploit them... When in actual fact its the fat fucking church leaders and government ministers who keep them down and not actually the palangi... BUT in back rooms and things its made out that we are the bad ones.... so in turn they get watsed and take out their anger on unsuspecting peeps ...

I have noticed an increase of this kinda behavior around the CBD and newton over the last year or so and its very very worrieing... and I think (and its sad) its only gonna get worse as the state crushes the poor , as the above misnomas about the palangi being the enemy will only instensify..... divide and conquer .. the rich get richer the poor get poorer and the middle class get more fucked over from all sides...

that shit sux... I was also victem to somthing like this a few months ago, also at the back o krd where i got beaten and knocked the fuck out by 4 Islander dudes,,, and they too laughed as they walked away ... it sux,,, its weird u know? going to Samoa opened my eyses to alot of the ypoungsters attitudes towards palangis... Basically there they see us as the enemy, like the bad ones who keep them in poverty and exploit them... When in actual fact its the fat fucking church leaders and government ministers who keep them down and not actually the palangi... BUT in back rooms and things its made out that we are the bad ones.... so in turn they get watsed and take out their anger on unsuspecting peeps ...

I have noticed an increase of this kinda behavior around the CBD and newton over the last year or so and its very very worrieing... and I think (and its sad) its only gonna get worse as the state crushes the poor , as the above misnomas about the palangi being the enemy will only instensify..... divide and conquer .. the rich get richer the poor get poorer and the middle class get more fucked over from all sides...

spelling is a bougeious construction

they need to install CCTV up at K Road and those back streets like the rest of town. anything to deter shit like this happening.

they have loads o CCTV along krd but none down the back like the moterway side except mercury lane etc...

Im not an advocate o CCTV so i think instead they should increase the night patrols ...

if your not doing anything wrong then you've got nothing to worry about?

come on mr penco, you're no angel.

plus, in that scenario you rely on the government officials who seem far detatched from my reality to decide whats wrong and right..

not really keen eh.