fuck im sick of this shit......

zeb

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if your not doing anything wrong then you've got nothing to worry about?

Don't wanna piss anyone off here, but I gotta say I agree.. there's not really anything I'd do out on the pavement on Mercury Lane that I'd be scared of a CCTV camera for? As if you're ever going to get busted taking a piss or smoking a joint.. I think there's probably a few rape victims and dead hookers out who'd vote in support of the technology! And for example the taxi-driver who got killed in Mt Eden not long ago - the killer was found by CCTV..

Actually that's exactly what people get busted for bro. I watched a doco couple years back on cctv in London. the dudes litteraly sat at their computer screens looking for people doing dodgey things such as smoking pot. Then they gave the cops their exact position and 2 minutes later they were all arrested.

Whilst we're not at that level yet, give it another ten years and we will be.

I don't really wanna leave in a police state to be honest!

Don't you not value your right to privcay?

You're all entitled to your opinions. Even if i dont like your opinion, ill defend your right to voice it.

That said, im still with dold, i dont want to live in a police state either. Admittedly we're far from that at the moment, but its a slippery slope.

police state == human farm

Don't you not value your right to privcay?

Well if you're out on the street in public you shouldn't be expecting privacy anyway.. but yeah, I agree that if it got to the stage they were monitoring CCTV for minor crimes then I'd be against it.

how about dont piss on the street you filthy bastards and smoke your weed at home,im all for cctv if it stops innocent people like you and myself getting beaten to an inch of our lives.....

I guess that's my feelings on the sitch as well..

that shit sux... I was also victem to somthing like this a few months ago, also at the back o krd where i got beaten and knocked the fuck out by 4 Islander dudes,,, and they too laughed as they walked away ... it sux,,, its weird u know? going to Samoa opened my eyses to alot of the ypoungsters attitudes towards palangis... Basically there they see us as the enemy, like the bad ones who keep them in poverty and exploit them... When in actual fact its the fat fucking church leaders and government ministers who keep them down and not actually the palangi... BUT in back rooms and things its made out that we are the bad ones.... so in turn they get watsed and take out their anger on unsuspecting peeps ...

I have noticed an increase of this kinda behavior around the CBD and newton over the last year or so and its very very worrieing... and I think (and its sad) its only gonna get worse as the state crushes the poor , as the above misnomas about the palangi being the enemy will only instensify..... divide and conquer .. the rich get richer the poor get poorer and the middle class get more fucked over from all sides...

spelling is a bougeious construction

it is! its true!

how about dont piss on the street you filthy bastards and smoke your weed at home,im all for cctv if it stops innocent people like you and myself getting beaten to an inch of our lives.....

I guess that's my feelings on the sitch as well..

Hey lets take it to the next level! whilst dubious social networkers mine our information, employers buy said info and monitor employees activities in their private lives the state could have facial recognition software in tandem with biometric software and backed up the RFID chip in your credit card /drivers licence/passport/cell phone and web cams on your lappy broadcasting to monitoring stations.

and all because some people get stomped on.. (and obviously the rest of the horrific things that happen)

now thats hawt?

Do you love big brother? I LOVE BIG BROTHER!

do you LOVE big brother? I LOVVVE BIG BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!

War Is Peace

Hate Is Love

Happiness Is Slavery

there's not really anything I'd do out on the pavement on Mercury Lane that I'd be scared of a CCTV camera for? As if you're ever going to get busted taking a piss or smoking a joint..

Have been in that very area doing such things when the police arrived out of the blue and were radioing to base. They they knew specific things that we had done that you couldn't make up, that's when I noticed the camera opposite us, won't make that mistake again!

I say the problem begins with poor judgement when serving intoxicated punters, crack down on that and you have less problems flowing into the streets...

I say the problem begins with poor judgement when serving intoxicated punters, crack down on that and you have less problems flowing into the streets...

These fuckers don't come to town to drink. They come to town for the sole purpose of 'reppin' Otara and beating the shit out of people for no good reason. They have spent all their pay on a 12 box of 5% cody's between 6 of them. 2 each is enough.