fuck im sick of this shit......

zeb

while i don't really know any of you dudes and don't post here much it always angers/sadens me to hear bout stuff like this.

I was victim to something similar in 2001 (shit thats 9 years ago) and i know how it can really fuck with you.

my advice would be to make sure your friends make a complaint to the police and try to catch these guys, if they go into town to start fights, they probably do it quite often. if anyone you know sees them call the cops straight away, get them arrested.

people have this thing with wanting to seem all cool and like they hate police and things, but if we don't put them to work catching scum like this, then they are going to be doing easy shit like busting people for smoking weed.

everytime some shit like this almost happens to me i get my cell phone on speed dial, if some fucker was to hit me i would run after them with 111 on the line until i got them arrested. get these fuckers off our streets before they do it to someone else.

as for losing your privacy with CCTV, the streets are a public place, you mad if you think you have any privacy to start with.

thoughts out to you and your friends dude. shit if i had of seen that out my window or i was was walking on the street i would have called the pigs straight away.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck i hate this shit, so sick of hearing these stories

its not about being racist, its about not being afraid to say what the fuck is happening in front of your eyes.

would those niggas have beaten up 2 black cunts walkn to ther car?

would a pack of 6 white cunts beat up two black dudes?

honestly.

if this aint a reason to start carrying shit to defend yourself i dont know what is.

its not about being racist...would those niggas have beaten up 2 black cunts walkn to ther car

both of my mates that were attacked... are both maori

if this aint a reason to start carrying shit to defend yourself i dont know what is.

Are you fucking serious?

fuck i hate this shit, so sick of hearing these stories

its not about being racist, its about not being afraid to say what the fuck is happening in front of your eyes.

would those niggas have beaten up 2 black cunts walkn to ther car?

would a pack of 6 white cunts beat up two black dudes?

honestly.

Surface.. 2011 candidate for the National Front :P

Surface.. 2011 candidate for the National Front :P

not at all bro.

and taiko, i know ALOT of people who are maori who dont look maori at all

all gd and I know

just sayin......

and since we are talkin bout how we <3 big brother heres orwells dystopian vision in cinematic form in case you dont know

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5464625623984168940#

just be careful where you park your car guys and girls,and stick together for gods sake,look after your mates and watch your back.....

no matter what measures and precautions are in place i.e cctv or more police foot patrols,this shit will always be happening.

be safe.

just be careful where you park your car guys and girls,and stick together for gods sake,look after your mates and watch your back.....

no matter what measures and precautions are in place i.e cctv or more police foot patrols,this shit will always be happening.

be safe.

Best advice in the thread.

Word, after reading this thread I've decided to have no more cheeky smokes down the back streets off K Road, will have to come up with some other sneaky way of getting my pre-headliner puff in. Thinking about all those times cruising around where all the hookers and what not are I recon my mates and I are quite lucky to have not been rolled.

its about being racist

EFT ^^^

be safe.

Best advice in the thread.

Also can't believe how many racists we have here.

I've only seen one or two comments that are mildly racist... I haven't been scouring the thread but I don't think we have any racists here.

im not a racist person but

There's always a but

those apes need to thrown in jail

ill get the noose, you herd them to the back of the bus

mine was a joke though.

I can't believe how many people here are actually keen on CCTV. I thought you junglists had brains...

I know... considering jungle/drum and bass/reggae/dubstep etcetc is well known to have been started by young urban BLACK youth...Ironic no?...

maybe DBNZ is a front for the national front/act party/national party youth?...

I can't believe how many people here are actually keen on CCTV. I thought you junglists had brains...

I know... considering jungle/drum and bass/reggae/dubstep etcetc is well known to have been started by young urban BLACK youth...Ironic no?...

maybe DBNZ is a front for the national front/act party/national party youth?...

This is the problem. I understand a few of the comments aforementioned are a bit harsh but if you make an observation that is fact you are labelled a racist. I have no prejudice towards any race whatsoever but the fact is the majority of offenders in this sort of crime are young maori or polynesian males. I understand socially there are some issues there, but we can tip toe round this issue again and again but it doesn't solve the problem. I don't have any solutions to offer and it's a real tough one. The fact is there is a problem there and social issues are a cause but there are obviously some cultural ones as well. I can't stand it when people try and debate this topic properly and are instantly labelled racists when all they are doing are looking at the evidence in front of them and speaking from their own experiences. Many instances have occurred when I have been walking through town by myself (they generally go for people by themselves) and have comments directed my way like "what the fuck cunt, step" etc. and i have not even seen these people let alone deserved to be 'stepped to' and 8 times out of ten it is a young dark male. Once i was knocked out by a group of about 6 dudes in Glen Eden, they took my shoes and left me in a garden. I don't know what their problem is but I'm sure there are people a lot worse off than them that don't feel the need to make everybody else's life miserable. Own the problem. Do something about it. What to do is the hard question?

Own the problem. Do something about it. What to do is the hard question?

We could start our own gang where we, the oppressed and beaten white middle class finally make a stand against our aggressors. I suggest we wear only white so people know who we are and can see us coming a mile off. We should take to town in "hunting mobs" in search of lone maori & polynesian males who we shall stalk into the shadows so that we can then undertake our own form of justice. I'll bring the truck, you guys bring the rope.

Obviously a massive

Own the problem. Do something about it. What to do is the hard question?

We could start our own gang where we, the oppressed and beaten white middle class finally make a stand against our aggressors. I suggest we wear only white so people know who we are and can see us coming a mile off. We should take to town in "hunting mobs" in search of lone maori & polynesian males who we shall stalk into the shadows so that we can then undertake our own form of justice. I'll bring the truck, you guys bring the rope.

Those last statements were directed at the offenders and their communities not the victims.

Naw naw, you're doin' it wrong Nato.

1) Get possie of scared white boys

2) Smoke methamphetamine for 3/4 months

3) Go on week long sleepless meth binge whilst continuously consuming ultra violent (violence) media

4) Stock up with guns and knifes

5) Form quasi-religious death cult convinced only way to save earth from lizard men is the extra-judicial killing of selected individuals

6) Shelf as much BZP as possible

6) Go cruising streets whilst listening to Shook Ones pt II on repeat.

i see people getting bashed on krd every weekend right outside my window, ive seen bare brawls on krd, 10 -15 guys goin for it, women getting knocked out cold etc, and as far as race goes there are no hard and fast rules, the real problem is alcohol, people get drunk and then they wanna smash someone over. nothing to do with white or black or asian its just drunk's who cant handle the drink.

i see people getting bashed on krd every weekend right outside my window, ive seen bare brawls on krd, 10 -15 guys goin for it, women getting knocked out cold etc, and as far as race goes there are no hard and fast rules, the real problem is alcohol, people get drunk and then they wanna smash someone over. nothing to do with white or black or asian its just drunk's who cant handle the drink.

Hard.

Sucks for Zeb's bro's who got beaten, but a very major factor in why i longer go out at nights... if i do it's straight into a cab home outside the clurb.

With a crooked nose, missing wisdom teeth and countless items of stolen property and bruises over the years, I'm fairly convinced that this IS in fact a racial issue. I'm sorry if you think that means I'm a racist, in fact I am not. I was raised in Grey Lynn in a very welcoming home and have always been taught and maintained the ability to learn about, understand and respect other cultures and people from different races and walks of life from my own.

I will say that every time i was robbed, jumped bullied, beaten or threatened over my 15 years skating/raving in Auckland and all across New Zealand, not one of my aggressors was of the same skin colour(as me). And I'm NOT saying that people from my own culture don't do this, because I've heard some real horror stories from my uncles' era when workers from the pacific started coming here and were treated like dogs...

and so the cycle of violence continues......