1-Night wants to Sponsor DnB Events - Whats coming up?

1-Night

Hey all,

At 1-Night.co.nz we are DnB kids. We went through uni when Drum and Bass was the king of all raves and Dubstep was totally unheard of. We do love our dubstep of course, but DnB is so close to our hearts.

We are looking for epic Drum and Bass events to sponsor under the 1-Night banner. Is there any promoters out there that think they fit the bill and need a helping hand to throw an epic gig?

What is 1-Night?

1-Night.co.nz is NZ's only card based ticketing system, with every ticket loaded to your very own reloadable, credit card style 1-Night card. We are also involved in promotion, marketing and more.

Let us know ... we are here to help put on epic parties!

what i really what to know is whats your point of difference with someone like iticketexpress.co.nz?

i realize that they print out the ticket where as you have a 'membership card' type thing going on. But how do you plan to get this out amongst the clubbers?

Also, what are your fees like? Whats your sponsorship deals like?

PM me if you'd prefer.

Cheers

on ya

my mixing is pretty outta practice but i is real keen to get summa my soundz out there whether that be backed by a label or promoting sum nights.. is in h town so not alot happening but wit the right vibes we could rally sum troops

i got a few venues in mind but no cash mon

you should chk my stylz > myspace.com/darknarcoticsymphony

lemme know what you think mon

khan.dns@gmail.com