pet hates?

beable

18 year old guys with their shirts off pushing thru the crowd chewing their faces off telling me shit like I never knew or heard b4 and their lil gurl counterparts wearing high heels on slippery floors going " Im into miley cyrus OI"... people on the bus listening to their shit music on their cell phones, auto choon is wack as fuck STANDARD but when its heard thru polyphonic speakers its even worse...

I hate noisy eaters with a passion, really puts me off my meal, also people who breath heavily when they eat, people who bite their fork and people who scrape their plate with the knife/fork, even when the meal that's being eaten isn't that hard to cut up some people still manage to pull off that horrid squeech noise.

/rant

those fletch and vaughn fuckwits on the edge.

edit - thought i'd ad that i don't actually listen to this shit. people from my work have this crap blaring for their computer all day. feels bad man

Edited by Guest

those fletch and vaughn fuckwits on the edge.

edit - thought i'd ad that i don't actually listen to this shit. people from my work have this crap blaring for their computer all day. feels bad man

i have to concur with that.

Also people who dont keep up with current affairs because they would rather watch reruns of friends.