pet hates?

beable

The Kieran and Jesse Top 10 ad on bFM.

Just bfm in general.

Matt's co-host Connor on breakfast. Not only amateur as fuck but annoying too.

I prefer Connor to Jackson tbh. At least Connor has some enthusiasm, Jackson makes me want to crawl back into bed.

The Kieran and Jesse Top 10 ad on bFM.

Just bfm in general.

Matt's co-host Connor on breakfast. Not only amateur as fuck but annoying too.

I prefer Connor to Jackson tbh. At least Connor has some enthusiasm, Jackson makes me want to crawl back into bed.

Every time Connor shouts HA-HEY it makes me die a little inside.

Oooh, that's one - people who say .

Why do you hate that? If id just said Harry you wouldnt know who i was talking about, i dont know his last name and if id just said Organikismness that would be ambiguous as there's 2 members of Organikismness.

Problem?

Oh, and "The one like ", that's a real drum'n'bassism - never seen it anywhere else other than dnb bio write-ups and the like...

Yep... the constant name-dropping and boasting about tune hook-ups on Facebook is soooo cringe-worthy, eg.

"Just off to have dinner with [insert touring wobble-dubstep DJ], looking forward..."

"Just opened my inbox and this hot new dubplate by [insert b-grade grime producer] has arrived.."

Thankfully nobody with any credibility does this though.

Why do you hate that? If id just said Harry you wouldnt know who i was talking about, i dont know his last name and if id just said Organikismness that would be ambiguous as there's 2 members of Organikismness.

Problem?

I get ya, the "normal" way to say it would be Harry FROM Organikismness.

Oh, and "The one like ", that's a real drum'n'bassism - never seen it anywhere else other than dnb bio write-ups and the like...

Yep... the constant name-dropping and boasting about tune hook-ups on Facebook is soooo cringe-worthy, eg.

"Just off to have dinner with [insert touring wobble-dubstep DJ], looking forward..."

"Just opened my inbox and this hot new dubplate by [insert b-grade grime producer] has arrived.."

Brings a tear to my eye each and every time..

Was a pretty nice dinner though, thanks man.

Problem?

I get ya, the "normal" way to say it would be Harry FROM Organikismness.

fair call. Still not gonna change for you doc, so you can just go on hating.

I kinda like naming people like that, Ollie Cern, Jay Bulletproof etc.. Doesnt work with everyones names though.

Yeah, Craig Pakage sounds too much like a ginger dick-in-a-box.

*oh, and I'll be hatin' with or without you man.

You'll be proud to know you're in my cell phone as "hamish awesome"

You have his number? Respek!

Yeah, we went to dinner, wobbled for a while and then he gave me his grimey dubplate.