Something(s) people don't know about you...

Known One

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alicia silverstone in clueless

Discovering parmesan cheese has made me unable to enjoy other cheeses

Being kicked in the balls by triads has made me untrusting of all Asians

Cutting down on weed has made me deal with my emotions, and I don’t like it

its my 4th day with out a cigarette!!!

i have a 3y/o half maori neice

i am a certified comptuer/networking technician, i work doing technical support for WorldxChange communicatons and am also interested in webdesign and programming.

IMO integrity is the most important characteristic someone can posess.. if you cant trust a friend.. who the fuck can you trust...

goddam..

the first 8 track tape i bought was nirvana incesticide and i had to hide it from my mum because she would have confiscated it..

the first CD was michael jackson thriller.

I had my first session when i was 9 years old.

Ive lived in 11 different houses in my life, in 3 different citys all in NZ tho..

I fucking hate cockroaches... *shudders*

(i had a bad trip about them once and have been freaked since then)

i got hit by a car and broke both my arms when i was 10, the dude did a runner, and no one stopped to help, i had to push my bike about 3 kms to school to get help.. i was in the paper for that..

once i drove my motorbike drunk as fuck on tequelia at dawn on the motorway at high speeds with no helmet just wearing jeans and a t shirt..

i got free head from a hitch hiker chick once

the most drunk ive ever been was when i drank all but about 1inch of a 40oz of mississippi moonshine in less than 45 mins at marko's batch on waiheke.. at 10am.. when i was about 14 or 15.. i passed out till about 5pm throwing up in a bush..

ive written off a car crashing it.

is that enough? or do you want to hear more about my lame life?

goddam..

the first 8 track tape i bought was nirvana incesticide and i had to hide it from my mum because she would have confiscated it..

the first CD was michael jackson thriller.

I had my first session when i was 9 years old.

Ive lived in 11 different houses in my life, in 3 different citys all in NZ tho..

I fucking hate cockroaches... *shudders*

(i had a bad trip about them once and have been freaked since then)

i got hit by a car and broke both my arms when i was 10, the dude did a runner, and no one stopped to help, i had to push my bike about 3 kms to school to get help.. i was in the paper for that..

once i drove my motorbike drunk as fuck on tequelia at dawn on the motorway at high speeds with no helmet just wearing jeans and a t shirt..

i got free head from a hitch hiker chick once

the most drunk ive ever been was when i drank all but about 1inch of a 40oz of mississippi moonshine in less than 45 mins at marko's batch on waiheke.. at 10am.. when i was about 14 or 15.. i passed out till about 5pm throwing up in a bush..

ive written off a car crashing it.

is that enough? or do you want to hear more about my lame life?

ok why is it that you say you got free head.. like?.. she was a prossie?

haha.. yeah.. i was dropping some dvd's off at block buster in grey lizzle one night and this chick came screaming up to my car like:

"Omg you have to help me this dude just pulled a knife on me and i dont have any money and rant scream rant rant cry scream rant"

i was just like.. sheesh.. sweet as, calm down, here smoke some joint to calm your nerves and ill give a a lift home..

the rest is history

I grew up in Hong Kong and America Went to school in both places.

I am ambidextrious, was supposed to be left handed but my teachers forced me to write with my right hand,

I love sharks, wanted to become a marine Biologist but the thought of living on a boat all the time didn't apeal when I left school.

Had an incredibly disturbing experience on 2c-i, weed, and nitrous where I watched a face stretch out of my wall, scream at me and vomit on the coffee table. I've had vomi-phobia ever since, and occasionally have re-occurring flashes of the experience while wasted :|

Had an incredibly disturbing experience on 2c-i, weed, and nitrous where I watched a face stretch out of my wall, scream at me and vomit on the coffee table. I've had vomi-phobia ever since, and occasionally have re-occurring flashes of the experience while wasted :|

i knew that.. but theyres probably not much i dont know about you though.. word to being bro's since the age of 7!

I never let my shame get in the way of having a good laugh

Except when it comes to cross-dressing eh (At a cross-dressing party we went to all you "take thing's out of context" wanks out there)

as you saw by my 21st photo board, my sister dressed me up once or twice when i was a toddler as a girl....... it scarred me for life, and thats why im very uncomfortable with cross dressing.. even if it was just for a laugh and it was one of those "chicks dress as guys, and guys dress as chicks parties.."

those switch em up parties are dumb though, coz its not very embarassing for a chick to put jeans and a t-shirt on.. but a dude in a skirt and high heels.. thats a diff story

so yeah.. thats why i didnt do it mofo.. you loved getting into that skirt tho eh fag

i have had the same bedroom my entire life (which i was born in)

dnb has changed my life more than i ever imagined possible.

i have to be organised and have plans for most things, otherwise i cant handle and start stressing.

i have to go to work in half an hour

im scared to see what happens if i stop smoking weed.. so i just keep on doing it.

sometimes i wish a was a guy.

i write/draw my thoughts onto paper everyday.

doesn't sound free if you had to give her a ride eh

Especially as he had to drop her off in Papakura. I think he got the short end of the stick on that deal.

LOL it wasnt quite papakura but yeah.. it was pretty deep south side..

and anywayz man.. i was just helping out a girl that was in a jam coz im such a nice guy .. i didnt expect anything.. it was just a bonus

doesn't sound free if you had to give her a ride eh

Especially as he had to drop her off in Papakura. I think he got the short end of the stick on that deal.

I'd say she definatley got the 'short' end of the stick... eh craig?

pfft... whatever man.. they dont call me pAKAGe for nothin you know