Something(s) people don't know about you...

Known One

We used to ah.... help the govt cull Kaimanawa horses *cough* trust me they didnt feel a fucking thing. Insta-gib.

BAHAHAH!!!111

insta-gib... thats fucking disturbing bro! hahaha

did they just poof into a blood/chunk cloud when rained down on by a 25kg brick of steel outta the sky?

They do when that 25kg brick of steel is actually packed with high explosive's. There wasnt really anything left to find, sometimes you would come across part of a skull somewhere and it would be hundreds of meters from any craters stuff like that.

awesome.. awesome.. awesome

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see dead people and shit that hasnt happined yet

I can vouch for this, (I forgot to tell you this Redstar, but...) after meeting my extremely talented flatmate who had been wasting away in a state of unemployment for months, the wise Redstar told me that very good things were going to happen for him career-wise very soon and 2 days later he got offered an awesome job and started 2 days after that, I shit you not.

So if the boy tells you something, better take note

When I took acid I never saw pretty stuff , instead I would rejoice in watching my freinds decompose, and if I did see pretty things Ie colours or nice stuff (this happined only once ) I felt it was a bad trip

Suck for you bro!!.. i have never seen anything even remotely scary/dark/bad on acid. it has all been fucking wickedly happy, joyfull, colourful...

makes ya think though aye?... whats in your head dude?

taking acid everyday sounds a bit fucking crazy if you ask me.. i spent about 8 months last year taking it every week. but dude.. everyday would just totaly mash me the fuck up.. (this explains alot hehe!)

:| :| :|

the singer from 8ft sativa,,, once wanted to have a fight with me

I was at a party and he (8 ftsativa vocalist) was off his face, anyways my brother downtroued him right in front of me (and about 20 others) underwear n all.. I saw his peewee, and yes, it is a peewee.

He was so drunk it took him a couple of minutes to cover himself again.

I'm afraid to be in tents with the door closed, and at night time they are out of the question.

I'm also afraid of the dark hehe.

I wanna do DJ Hype.

I have an entire wall in my bedroom covered in dnb flyers.

I like Michael Jackson.

Dnb is like air and water to me, without it i would wither away to dust.

I own around 35 skate/ streetwear lable t-shirts.

ummmm...

i hate pictures of horses, whether it is a photo or painting.. makes me feel sick inside.

i drive a yellow suzuki van, which has a hat.

my flat mate sells toys for a job.

i like drugs and opening my mind.

i have a tattoo down my right shoulder of an elephant with giraffe legs painted by salvador dali.

my name is mark

i hate pictures of horses, whether it is a photo or painting.. makes me feel sick inside.

i have a tattoo down my right shoulder of an elephant with giraffe legs painted by salvador dali.

my name is mark

why dont you like horses? you should get on well with turbo custard then he blows them up with 25kg's of explosives falling from the sky!!

whats the deal with the van with a hat?

oh.. and.. Hi Mark

dont get me wrong, i like horses. theyr wonderful creatures. just seeing a picture of a proud horse galloping in beautiful scenery... its just so,,, i duno, i just cringe when i see that

and the hat thing, it aint really hat, its just this peak on the top of my windscreen which is supposed to block out the sun. its like a poker hat, i love it

and hey

my name is mark

why dont you like horses? you should get on well with turbo custard then he blows them up with 25kg's of explosives falling from the sky!!

blew* past tence pack hahaha im outa the horse slaughtering game these days.

kYuss::: horse galloping pik:::: past llife shit my man explore itt (((i get a simular thang)))

aphra::: i did that wen I was 16-18,,, I was selling both chems at large amounts...<

soldier_girl::: SEEE told u so your flat mate WILL CRACK IT in welly

jus tell him to share the love...im a qualified media kid too u know///

Package:::

mongeys .me patched. doin bad shit fer them @ 16

ps.....

I WANNA BE ABDUCTED BY ALIENS TOO!

pps

I lived in a flat in hamilton where me and my freind destroyed over a three year time period at least 15 different flatmates,,, for sport....

hehehehehe

"]I regularly watch Campbell live and rate him as NZ's best journo

I therefore saw last nights episode on Internet privacy and am worried those of you I havent met are scary perverts..

ok so I know I am a few days late with this particular comment, but I must put my hand up and say that I for one definately am a scary pervert :clowntwist:

consider yourselves warned

just seeing a picture of a proud horse galloping in beautiful scenery... its just so,,, i duno, i just cringe when i see that

Yeah man, totally.. pics of horses are extremely kitsch imo

hmmmm wonder if this is a good or bad time to let on that I actually have a horse...

Don't have any pics of him galloping though, but will make a mental note incase there is ever another most disturbing pic comp...