Something(s) people don't know about you...

Known One

During student protests I got plastic water pistol, filled them up with silver nitrate and shot cops from various places withmy side kicks.

so all their unifirms were ruined fo shore! This would have occurred prollay and hour or two later

Pretended to sit on the roads while the whole time we let the air out of 3 cop cars so when they tried to drive after us, they couldn't

Wind blew me off a tree once that I had climbed up, I landed on my back, passedout for a few hours and then walked home - no one knew a thing and I couldn't feel any pain, wasn't hurt!!!!

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like drum and bass

WTF are you doing on this website then Tom?

Oh, wait a minute....

I am a good samaritan and donate every month to the IHC, SPCA and Greenpeace. Which might explain why I am so broke right now.

PS Beware the kebabs!! They are the fast food most responsible for cases of food poisoning.

I like to sit beneath the grafton bridge on sunday mornings and huff flyspray then sing kenny rogers songs to my lord and savior allabudhajebusarmaramaram-er-rama-ram-er.rama-rarrrrrmmmmmm

i also have a fetish for small digital snippets of which I will lovingly and methodically recalculate strictly analog like ,and then shift and stretch until they resemble small piles of shit in the corner of multiple street corners in low density high valued suburbian enclaves.at any one moment in synchronis and paralell existences

• 9 months later...

we could always bring back this thread haha..

hmm.. something people dont know about me..

when i was 8, me and a mate decided it would be a good idea to roll up bits of paper into tubes and smoke them like cigarettes. While this was a good plan to be cool and smoke and i must admit it tasted.. well.... fucking disgusting. the demise of our ingenious plan came from the fact that we were doing this in his bedroom while his parents were asleep in the next room..

fail..

they snapped us and were going ape shit at him so i thought id try shoulder some of the blame to spread the heat out a bit.. all of a sudden ALL the blame was on me and his parents had banned me from his house for life and banned him from hanging out with me ever.

they continued to smash all his bb guns and his game boy and shit, right infront of us.

psycho huh..

we could always bring back this thread haha..

hmm.. something people dont know about me..

when i was 8, me and a mate decided it would be a good idea to roll up bits of paper into tubes and smoke them like cigarettes. .

I did this with my mates when we were about ten as well but with dried up leaves rolled in newspaper.

mmmmmmmmmmm tasty

Something you dont know about me

I have never been to a doctor in my life

nor have i had any inoculations and suprise suprise i have never had any of the illnesses that they are associated with

I have most likely been involved in a t.v show t.v ad or movie production that you have seen

i have a phobia of chalk ever since i was forced to eat a few sticks as a kid. i am left handed and have spent more time being hassled by customs than you will ever know. i used to be an elite ski racer who did off seasons in canada, usa and round switzerland as a kid, i gave it all up to be a freestyle snowboarder. i can play the bag pipes and speek german.

i used to go to st kents prep, i have been expelled from the most prestiges skool in bay of plently (bethlehem college) for razzing a fat blunt. i have nearly died in switzerland being burried by an averlanch but thanks to my friends i am still here to day mean props.

i won the nz skateboarding nationals in 2001(still cant decide weather im proud of it or not)

i have been expelled from every school ive attended

im terrified of open water(cant swim very well)

my ocd,s go so deep its ridiculous

i have been plagued with insomnia my whole life

i fear i have an undiagnosed mental health problem of some description

i dont know my biological father

i have a sister and a brother and none of us have the same two parents

i have been in love only once in my entire life

i am 30 years old

i used to hate drumnbass and now its all i listen to

i suppose i am proud of it but everytime someone brings it up i feel embarrassed.like i said....undiagnosed mental problem.

have been expelled from every school ive attended

ditto ...... not expelled but asked to leave

ALSO,,, at uni I did a presentation that basically stated that it is ethically fine to kill christians cos they all want to be martyrs and meet there god...

ALSO,,, at uni I did a presentation that basically stated that it is ethically fine to kill christians cos they all want to be martyrs and meet there god...

rofl - you made my day with that one - not that im taking an opinion on the above comment...

ethically fine how?

well

christians belive in god (the creator) and jesus (his son , who dies on the cross for "our" sins , right?

Christains for a very long time have been all proud when they die defending their choise of religon, for example christains being fed to the liuons cos they were christians,

The crusaders were on a war for christ against the unholy muslims, they were down with being martyred as well

,basically christains are of two fundemental schools, they either

A) want to spread the gospel too as many peeps as possible so wen jeus comes he will b stoked and so they will get to their uultamate goal which is chillin in heaven with other christains,,

OR

B) they want to tell u all about jesus as well and would gladly offer them selves up if push came to shove and be killed dending god , so , they can go to heaven and chill with god...

so there for people should be able to kill them as it would make life better for all concerned

in one way or another...

christains would achive their goal

and non christains wont have to put up with them ...

or sum such shit

(in essay form it was more concise with quotes and references and the length was a way longer...

yea

i won the nz skateboarding nationals in 2001(still cant decide weather im proud of it or not)

that's awesome bro! quite a few of us dnb-heads used to skate actually, can't say i was ever good enough to compete at national level though!

got any video footage online of you busting it out?

dude thats a fucking big achievement that you should be proud of. i would be if i was you

fukin a, thats all good, why wouldnt you be proud of that shit?