Nice Indian Restaurant?

Pakage

we need a play by play rundown on how the night is going to pan out craig.

5:30pm - Finish work, go home, have shower and get changed.

7:30pm - Pick up cute girl for dinner, compliment her on her dress.

7:45pm - Enjoy her smile when we arrive at a restaurant that serves her favourite food.

8:00pm - Eat some nice indian dishes and make witty conversation.

8:45pm - Have a couple drinks.

9:30pm - Drop girl off home and enquire about the chances of another similar outing.

10:00pm - Go home and go to sleep.

fin.

Is she Indian?

Nope, but she's pretty damn cute

Satya is delish but do not ask for it hot.

I made that mistake once and I really should have taken a cue from the fact that the waiter asked me two or three times if I was sure about that and then made me sign a disclaimer.

It was so hot I could feel the blood pulsing across the back of my eyes. I'm sure the staff were checking on me in case I passed out, I can't be certain of that though because it was so hot I was having a hard time thinking about much else apart from how god damn spicy the food was. It was still delicious though and a bit of buzz after the first wave of heat but I would never, ever repeat that experience again except maybe if someone dared me to do it.

we need a play by play rundown on how the night is going to pan out craig.

5:30pm - Finish work, go home, have shower and get changed.

7:30pm - Pick up cute girl for dinner, compliment her on her dress.

7:45pm - Enjoy her smile when we arrive at a restaurant that serves her favourite food.

8:00pm - Eat some nice indian dishes and make witty conversation.

8:45pm - Have a couple drinks.

9:30pm - Drop girl off home and enquire about the chances of another similar outing.

10:00pm - Go home and go to sleep.

fin.

Is she Indian?

Nope, but she's pretty damn cute

You forgot the furiously intense crywanking, both in the mens bathroom at the restaurant, and again after you get home.

As mentioned Satya is by far the best in the area. Bollywood make food court grade meals and charge you for the white tablecloths and slick waiters. And Punjabi Palace's Powerful Plates don't even come close to Satya.

Satya ain't flash though. If it's all about the food then all good but if you are on a mission then I'd pick up some takeaway and picnic that shit at Western Park or something.

Bollywood are scumbags, stay away from any restaurants called "Masala" also.

Oh calcutta looks dope but never eaten there, Little India is nice food but kinda boring dining room/not much atmosphere for romantical shit there.

Masala that used to be on Ponsonby road was sweet as. But then they opened 'M' on Richmond road and that was some of the worst Indian food I've ever eaten.

I have to say that I think Satya has a really nice atmosphere and may not be super flash but it's a pretty cool place to take a date!

One other Indian restaurant to try is Saffron on Ponsonby road. Not for a date as it's really basic décor but good food!