Cool videos

Turbo Custard

Video: Rare 'prehistoric' shark emerges from the deep

TOKYO - A species of shark rarely seen alive because its natural habitat is 600 meters or more under the sea was captured on film by staff at a Japanese marine park this week.

The Awashima Marine Park in Shizuoka, south of Tokyo, was alerted by a fisherman at a nearby port on Sunday that he had spotted an odd-looking eel-like creature with a mouthful of needle-sharp teeth.

Marine park staff caught the 1.6 meter long creature, which they identified as a female frilled shark, sometimes referred to as a "living fossil" because it is a primitive species that has changed little since prehistoric times.

Story continued here

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike Tysons Proudest Moments

Featuring such famous quotes as:

"I wish one of you guys had children so i could kick them in the fucking head or stomp on their testicles so you could feel my pain 'cause thats the pain i have"

"I want your heart, I want to eat his children"

"Ill fuck you till you love me faggot"

"I usually dont do interviews with women unless i faunicate with them.. so you shouldnt talk anymore.. unless you wanna.. you know.."

and much much more..

what a fuckin douche

Mike Tysons Proudest Moments

Featuring such famous quotes as:

"I wish one of you guys had children so i could kick them in the fucking head or stomp on their testicles so you could feel my pain 'cause thats the pain i have"

"I want your heart, I want to eat his children"

"Ill fuck you till you love me faggot"

"I usually dont do interviews with women unless i faunicate with them.. so you shouldnt talk anymore.. unless you wanna.. you know.."

and much much more..

what a fuckin douche

fuck that guy is a twat; that said $10 says I could take him

I'm not even sure if anyone here play/s/ed DoW but I found out yesterday that I featured in this Video a couple of times.

I kill the heretic @ 2:11, catch the farseer @ 4:55 and control the farseer that you see in the double kill from 5:35 onwards.

This is somewhat unexpected as nobody bothered to tell me i was in this and i haven't played DoW for like 12 months now. Still its nice to see that I've made it onto youtube.

Lost Superbowl Bet

This dude bet his co-worker on the Super Bowl. On Monday he showed up and not only was bummed the Bears had lost but had to pay his co-worker who continued to gloat. Finally, it was too much for the dude to take so he beat up his colleague.

Classic.

Hah except that if you read the comments its actually an add from norway and has nothing to do with the superbowel