Sitting or Standing?

Pakage

<t>How do you wipe your ass?</t>  

23 members have voted

1. 1. How do you wipe your ass?

• Standing
    • Sitting

seriously though, do people actually stand up to wipe their arse? hactual?

We have 2 yes's so far. So it looks like it.

My major gripes with standing would be that firstly; wouldnt any left over poo/splash back get squished between your butt cheeks? and secondly; wouldnt it be kinda hard to get in there when your standing and hence your cheeks are together?

jus' sayin

personally, im all about the sitting 1 cheek lean.

An understandable concern, however the standing wipe should not be attempted if there is an excessive amount of dangleage, (and most certainly not attempted in the unfortunate event of bum wees).

As the anus, if functioning properly, should act as a natural "sausage making machine", flexing back and snipping off the turd nuggets in manageable portions, unless however it is not functioning properly (prison, gay relations etc) you may have excess left around the inner bum cheeks.

In most cases the stand up technique can push together the excess and reduce the amount of spread area (often wiping it on a large area can just move it around further), and rolling it up in a tidier package..imagine say, rolling up playdough between your palms to make a noodle shape, or shuffling powder with credit card into an easy to snort line.

seriously though, do people actually stand up to wipe their arse? hactual?

We have 2 yes's so far. So it looks like it.

My major gripes with standing would be that firstly; wouldnt any left over poo/splash back get squished between your butt cheeks? and secondly; wouldnt it be kinda hard to get in there when your standing and hence your cheeks are together?

jus' sayin

personally, im all about the sitting 1 cheek lean.

An understandable concern, however the standing wipe should not be attempted if there is an excessive amount of dangleage, (and most certainly not attempted in the unfortunate event of bum wees).

As the anus, if functioning properly, should act as a natural "sausage making machine", flexing back and snipping off the turd nuggets in manageable portions, unless however it is not functioning properly (prison, gay relations etc) you may have excess left around the inner bum cheeks.

In most cases the stand up technique can push together the excess and reduce the amount of spread area (often wiping it on a large area can just move it around further), and rolling it up in a tidier package..imagine say, rolling up playdough between your palms to make a noodle shape, or shuffling powder with credit card into an easy to snort line.

Dr Quiddo imho.

well///it took a thread like this to get me out of my lurk cave... well done....

Standing =wtf?

heres why its a wtf moment for me...

after the joys of toilet training my lil redstar and the multiple wipeages I have had to do...<

and now I have taught him the merits of the "sit and wipe" he said it best....

"daddy! did u know... its way better to sit on the toilet and wipe cos you then dont get an itchy bum"..

All I can gether from his innocent 4 year old realiseation..is that sitting is much better due to the amount of area of the anus you can clean whilst wiping and sitting...

I guess what my son was tryna say is that wen he used to stand and wipe kling ons were still present thus making his bum itchy, as they do... and now , they arnt...sitting for the win , unless in the worst toilet in (insert city name here) then standing toileting is a must

<

now back to lurking

to be sitting you would have to do a back to front wipe.....

aka.....anal to balls wipe......

Bro you reach-around the back, not through the legs like a girl..

Bro, girls don't do that. Doing that = possible UTI

Even more reason to avoid it

I guess what my son was tryna say is that wen he used to stand and wipe kling ons were still present thus making his bum itchy, as they do... and now , they arnt...sitting for the win

This was going to be my basic retort to Dr Quiddo's reply.

Wouldnt you want to wipe when the most of the anus is exposed rather than furled up again so that when you sit down, say at the chair at your desk, the areas which were previously unreachable due to your standing position now become slightly exposed because of your sitting position and expose shit to your underwear and other surroundings?