Pakage

<t>So which is it?</t>  

28 members have voted

1. 1. So which is it?

• Sit & Fold
    • Sit & Bunch
    • Stand & Fold
    • Stand & Bunch

Folding and sitting here. Can't even imagine what sort of person rocks the stand and scrunch.

I can actually speak with some authority on the matter as while in Asia I've had to rock the squat quite a number of times which in turn forces a kind of semi-stand hunched over wipe technique. I find it not only less effective, I also lose quite a lot of accuracy and traction in slippery conditions.

Sit, fold, take your time. It's the one place where you can truly be a king.

Stand and fold is the pro technique.

Haha, i serously have a hard time comprehending the stand. it had never crossed my mind that people actually do this until the last couple of craazzzy days.

dont you feel retarded/awkward?

like do you bend over to help spread the cheeks, or put one foot up on the seat or something?

is this something you were taught from when you were an infant, or did you adopt this technique as your got older?

Haha, i serously have a hard time comprehending the stand. it had never crossed my mind that people actually do this until the last couple of craazzzy days.

like do you bend over to help spread the cheeks, or put one foot up on the seat or something?

is this something you were taught from when you were an infant, or did you adopt this technique as your got older?

I'm a stand and folder, have been all my life. Although it's not really a stand, it's more of a squat. Kind of like a downhill ski jumper but with legs shoulder width apart. Right elbow on right knee for vital stability and my more dexterous left hand (I'm a lefty) employed in the detail/precision wipe work. As to the development of this technique my Dad taught me to fold but the ski squat is entirely of my own invention. Hope this clears things up.

just a thought..

this only applies to "sitters"..

what do you guys end up doing when you run out of TP?

i mean if you guys refuse to stand whilst wiping your bum, how do you deal with having to get up to go get more TP from under the sink/where-ever TP is stashed?

is such a moment one of great difficulty and pressure trying not to smudge?

just a thought..

i mean if you guys refuse to stand whilst wiping your bum, how do you deal with having to get up to go get more TP from under the sink/where-ever TP is stashed?

If you run out you just stand and deal with the consequences, later

just a thought..

if you're smart (and us sitters obviously are) you make sure there is ample TP pre poo.

just a thought..

if you're smart (and us sitters obviously are) you make sure there is ample TP pre poo.

I can't this enough. so essential

On the subject of checking for paper before planting ones self:

Since I've been doing heaps of on-site / field work for the last 4 or so months (Averaging more than 600km a month driving round AKL) I've begun to carry one of those camping toilet rolls in my car (also hand sanitiser).

Things get heavy when you've gotta take a shit in a public toilet somewhere in the back of Papakura at 10:30 on a Monday morning.

Saved me a few times now, couldn't recommend it enough if you're operating in hostile terrain well away from friendly air support.

Oh, and I've worked out a rule: Anywhere people walk around with Hi-Vis on the toilets are guaranteed to be shit.

Wow! truly next level... I dont think I will look at many of you the same ever again....

in my humble opinion I would have to say that in all the time I have been on this site , these varients of thread topics have been the most entertaining....

for the record, sit fold... nuff sed ....

HAHAHA the science that is involved with shitting and wiping. brilliant

I'm a stand and folder, have been all my life. Although it's not really a stand, it's more of a squat. Kind of like a downhill ski jumper but with legs shoulder width apart. Right elbow on right knee for vital stability and my more dexterous left hand (I'm a lefty) employed in the detail/precision wipe work. As to the development of this technique my Dad taught me to fold but the ski squat is entirely of my own invention. Hope this clears things up.

i fully stand.