The worst Film

thr339z

So... A freind and I were having a lengthy discussion whilst watching 10,000bc (which incidentally is utter crap, but kinda like a hillarious car crash that you have to watch and mock the shit out of whislt its happening.)

We listed a shit load of films that are truly terrible but equally hillarious ...

so it got me to thinking?

whats the worst film but strangly entertaining..that you have seen...

I will get things started with this gen X doozie

Point Break.....

Definitely not Point Break, that movie is fucken awesome!

wait wait wait i think the point of this topic wasnt clearly defined....

I agree point break is excellent , but its excellent in the fact that its terrible...

the dialoge the cheeese, the cringe factor of it

thats the terrible im refering too..

I mean there are some drop dead shitters of films out there that are so rediculously shit that peeling ones own eye ball and eating it would be a far better proposition than wasting 2,5 hours on sed media abortion...

case in point titanic

but then theres the gems that are terrible in their laughability their weak script digesis or the fact that they were made solely to take this piss Or not and have attained cult movie status

IE any of john waters films...

OR attack of the killer tomatos OR

Once were warriors....

u dig?

The Room, it's so bad that it has it's own cult following. It is unbelievable that it cost US$6 million to make considering how god awful it was.

Also, Tank Girl. I saw this again not too long ago and came to the stark realisation that I had crap taste in movies when I was 15 years old.

On that note, I should probably add The Craft to the list as well. Loved that movie!

The Room, it's so bad that it has it's own cult following. It is unbelievable that it cost US$6 million to make considering how god awful it was.

It cost $6 mill because the guy who made it shot it simultaneously on both HD and 35mm (he didn't know the difference) as well as buying the cameras to film it rather than hiring.

If you haven't already, go see this at The Academy with a packed house of rabid 'Roomies'. Seriously, one of the most amazing cinematic spectacles i have ever witnessed.

Bring lots of plastic spoons.

Edited by Guest

Once were warriors....

u dig?

I dug everything up until the Once Were Warriors part...do you not seriously rate it?

no no no... wonce were warriors is one of my favorate films of all times .. but due to the fact that it has been turned from a hard hitting social commentry to one of the most hillarious black comedies ever!......

Once were warriors....

u dig?

I dug everything up until the Once Were Warriors part...do you not seriously rate it?

no no no... wonce were warriors is one of my favorate films of all times .. but due to the fact that it has been turned from a hard hitting social commentry to one of the most hillarious black comedies ever!......

Rom Com?

Once were warriors....

u dig?

Rom Com?

hahaha depends on your perspective and subjective