RIP Phat Club.

EuphoricMilk

Phat is officially over, THANKS to all of you phat whanau who have supported us & partied with us over the years, arohanui, Dave & Selena.

Have had some of the most epic bass heavy nights of my life at Phat and other parties they put on. Phat club and festivals will truly be missed.

Dunno South island seems to have an awful run with festivals..

Gathering (Sickest thing i have ever been too) Failed due to been financially overstrecthed

Alpine Unity - Promoters were all drug dealers

Now Phat ...

)"]Dunno South island seems to have an awful run with festivals..

Gathering (Sickest thing i have ever been too) Failed due to been financially overstrecthed

Alpine Unity - Promoters were all drug dealers

Now Phat ...

I think the awful run is due to event lifecycle vs. finances. The punter pool is too limited here in New Zealand (esp Sth Island), taking into account the other more popular festivals (i.e. RnV) that are in their 'prime' at present.

Sth Island has always been a mint spot for outdoor parties due to the plethora of epic spots, particularly in the Takaka region (i.e. Entrain then The Gathering).

I never went to Phat, although after Entrain, The Gathering & the famed Eudaemony Tribe parties of Dunedin, and not to mention the epic outdoor parites near ChCh in the mid 90's (like in Castle Hill etc), I'm OK with that