seriously WTF

Turbo Custard

SO BSE are no longer playing in sydney because the people organising it at this end didnt get around to organising a venue.

This shit never would have happened in NZ. IM fucking furious man, this is bullshit.

It happens all the time with certain promotion companies, maybe not so much D'n'B (thank gravy) but certainly other dance genres. Sucks but. How long are you in Sydney for? Maybe you could come back early and make it to BSE somewhere in NZ?

SO BSE are no longer playing in sydney because the people organising it at this end didnt get around to organising a venue.

This shit never would have happened in NZ. IM fucking furious man, this is bullshit.

It happens all the time with certain promotion companies, maybe not so much D'n'B (thank gravy) but certainly other dance genres. Sucks but. How long are you in Sydney for? Maybe you could come back early and make it to BSE somewhere in NZ?

Im here permenantly unfortunately - well indefinately anyway. If finances were going to allow it id fly back for the Auck gig but its just not an option

On a brighter note if made contact with the promoters and rather than bag them ive offered to help em out - many hands make light work and all that shiz so im gonna go meet some of em next thursday at the weekly gig dow nthe local so hopefully i can make a wee bit of difference !

nice work man, now see if you can get into all the gigs for free from now on =P

Hah well we shall see but honestly i really dont mind paying, im more than happy to do my bit to support dnb, fuck if no one pays to go to the gigs then no one can pay FOR the gigs !!

word. my mate just got back to oz and said their gurning puts us to shame. reckons he saw one chick dancing whos eye were looking in complete opposite directions and she was dribbling like a pitbull

Wow, can you imagine what the Aussies who are on pills look like then

That reminds me of how furious i felt when the high contrast NZ tour dates didnt include Ak... But yeah it all worked out in the end.

The sorta thing youre talking about though really does PISS ya off though for real :madnono:

word. my mate just got back to oz and said their gurning puts us to shame. reckons he saw one chick dancing whos eye were looking in complete opposite directions and she was dribbling like a pitbull

Wow, can you imagine what the Aussies who are on pills look like then

BAHAHAH!!

fuck your classic nato!