the now playing continuation

Dold

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Konflict-Messiah(Noisia Remix)

fuck that went off when Teebee dropped it

fucken aye.. he was going nuts on the CD-Js extending out the sample as well..* think the whole crowd was simultaneously peaking at that point

*he did the same thing on hellraisor - unknown error rmx

It's just a rotary dial on the CDJ-1000 I think. You can set it to play the CD so slow that it just holds the pitch of one note there.. forever. Evan Concord Dawn was fucking around with it at the end of his set at Coherent the other night as well.

On my discman (yes i still use a discman) Metallica - 'the shortest straw' - and justice for all

Sick tune!!! One of the most hard-out Kirk Hammet guitar solos EVER lives in that tune.. /bangs the heads that don't bang

Iron maiden-Rime of the ancient mariner

LOL. Classic. You cheesy kant. Good album that.

Sweet Dreams - Eurythmics. I've started this weird 80's retro-cheese phase, whoring songs that were hits before I was even born. It's sickening but I just can't stop. Like a bruise, it hurts but you just gotta keep on pressing it.

Enduser-Live PA Brighton UK........

now this mix is FUCKING SICK!......

and I promise I will have some copies on thursday to give away,,(yea yea was supposed too last week,, blah blah werk blah blah baby )

so very heavy mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

yes yes bring on the 18th

On my discman (yes i still use a discman) Metallica - 'the shortest straw' - and justice for all

Sick tune!!! One of the most hard-out Kirk Hammet guitar solos EVER lives in that tune.. /bangs the heads that don't bang:mexicanslayer2:

Dam straight mr. grind - kirk hammet rocks my world.

I love 'to live is to die' off and justice too. Got all thier albums (well all of them up until black, even live shit: binge and purge and the cliff em all vid