the now playing continuation

Dold

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On my discman (yes i still use a discman) Metallica - 'the shortest straw' - and justice for all

Sick tune!!! One of the most hard-out Kirk Hammet guitar solos EVER lives in that tune.. /bangs the heads that don't bang:mexicanslayer2:

Dam straight mr. grind - kirk hammet rocks my world.

I love 'to live is to die' off and justice too. Got all thier albums (well all of them up until black, even live shit: binge and purge and the cliff em all vid

Wicked.. Cliff 'em All is a wicked vid.. as is Binge & Purge.. does that have that epic opening scene with them backstage before a show, running down the corridor and shit with the actual intro to 'Blackened' playing, then its BAM them playing it live? Fucken epic..

Even Black album has its moments you know. .

On my discman (yes i still use a discman) Metallica - 'the shortest straw' - and justice for all

Sick tune!!! One of the most hard-out Kirk Hammet guitar solos EVER lives in that tune.. /bangs the heads that don't bang:mexicanslayer2:

Dam straight mr. grind - kirk hammet rocks my world.

I love 'to live is to die' off and justice too. Got all thier albums (well all of them up until black, even live shit: binge and purge and the cliff em all vid

Wicked.. Cliff 'em All is a wicked vid.. as is Binge & Purge.. does that have that epic opening scene with them backstage before a show, running down the corridor and shit with the actual intro to 'Blackened' playing, then its BAM them playing it live? Fucken epic..

Even Black album has its moments you know. .

ahhh yes Metalicker,,,,,

Garage days Ep

master of puppets

justice

all good

any thing after justice,,, not so good

im old though

and grew up on them

i saw them in 1991 at the super top. ir was FANTASTIC....all of 14, came up from hamilton in my mates brothers "legit" (lol) car...got stoned drank a flaggon,,,got beaten pushed poked grabbed punched kicked, pased out in the front row as they were playing one,,,good times....

best concert I have been to apart from white zombie or sepultura

did you know that DJ Presha was the singer for the support band that played before Metallica at that same concert?

at the moment Metallica are doing a Master Of Puppets tour, where they play the entire setlist from the Master album, and then the last 30-40 minutes is some of their other songs

did you know that DJ Presha was the singer for the support band that played before Metallica at that same concert?

at the moment Metallica are doing a Master Of Puppets tour, where they play the entire setlist from the Master album, and then the last 30-40 minutes is some of their other songs

having seen some kind of monster i dont know that i could ever take them seriously in concert again. agree with ben tho its was all over after and justice.... black just didnt do it for me, enter sandman most overrated song of all time? and the last 3 didnt do it for anyone.

cliff em all...fukin epic, cliff burton fukin epic......

Orion

Pffffffft whatev, 'Sad But True' and 'Wherever I May Roam' are badass.. 'Through The Never' is propa headbangin material as well

Plus they were at their best (live) around this period

But yeah yeah Enter Sandman sucks and obviously it was the beginning of their downfall blah blah blah....

Metallica - originators. Geniuses. (sp?)

Listenining to alota old skool no doubt lately - excuse me mister, sunday morning, spiderwebs - all great ska tunes. But they turned to shit after a while. Gwen Stefani went too hollywood on it and started hangin wif p.diddy n shit.

Even starting to go around in tight tapered black jeans and wear lepoard skin shoes - Ahhhh!

Gwen stefani fuckin owns, one of the few pop princesses with talent

She was at ther best with no doubt doing the reggae/ rock/ ska thing. Her solo albums pretty crap man.

Gwen stefani fuckin owns, one of the few pop princesses with talent

I think she put too much emphasis on image and the visual marketing aspect of her solo album, neglecting the quality of the actual songs. She's still hot and refreshingly unique in many ways but her music was just so insubstantial, catchy but insubstantial.

I'm backin Miss Dynamite and Missy Elliot