K'Rd Icon passes away.

Grind

God bless. I have had some awesome rants from old Margaret over the years, causing myself many a bewildered chuckle and occasionally even got the odd smile and thanks from her.

RIP.

"goddaneecigarrrettesyafuckkkkingbastardcunttifuckingsawevvrythingyoudiddyouasshollllegotasmokeplease?"

First off RIP.

But..... Statue.. really. Ok, she has been there for years and she added some character to K Road but she really was a mentally ill old woman who has slipped through the cracks of society. All these people on that memorial page saying things like "I wish I had spoke to her and listened to her story.. blah blah blah" What a load of shit. The majority of people didn't want a thing to do with her and probably crossed the road every time they saw her. Funny how people start caring when it's too late. It's sad she has passed sure, but to make her out to be some sort of champion of K rd is ridiculous. She spat at people, abused them, rambled, drank etc etc. If I went out and did this tomorrow I would be arrested. Should we put up statues of the chicks/dudes that sell their services during the night? They add to the character of K rd and are part of what it has become known for.

Anyway RIP. Leave it at that imo.

She spat at people, abused them, rambled, drank etc etc.

Sounds like some of my good mates

I don't think any old tramp should get a statue but we should definitely commemorate those with 25+ years service to the cause

Nah not much of a story really, she just randomly did the suprise attack shriek and hiss combo at me, and I turned around said fuck off.

Then about 2 hours later after radio, I walk back past her and she holds out her wine bottle and and says "can you put this in the rubbish for me please".. and I said "fuck off, Im not doing shit for you, you shouted at me before.." then she started up again.

Mentally ill or not, she wasnt making any attempt to help herself, what a horrible woman.

Nah not much of a story really, she just randomly did the suprise attack shriek and hiss combo at me, and I turned around said fuck off.

Then about 2 hours later after radio, I walk back past her and she holds out her wine bottle and and says "can you put this in the rubbish for me please".. and I said "fuck off, Im not doing shit for you, you shouted at me before.." then she started up again.

Mentally ill or not, she wasnt making any attempt to help herself, what a horrible woman.

lol

You got trolled.

Haha Im not saying her death is deserved, solely because of the way she acted toward me.

But her general vibe is not really on form, she could have done a lot better things with her free time than what she was doing so as far as im concerned she is better off dead, in a nice way...I can only hope she will be more productive and kinder to strangers in the afterlife.

Haha Im not saying her death is deserved, solely because of the way she acted toward me.

But her general vibe is not really on form, she could have done a lot better things with her free time than what she was doing so as far as im concerned she is better off dead, in a nice way...I can only hope she will be more productive and kinder to strangers in the afterlife.

Is this some Zero is better than Minus One type shit Beatrix?

You cold man. You cold.