Redstar Is rising

thr339z

Redstar is risng

he will be here soon

(for all you that dont know Redstar is my son)

will keep u updated

in the mean time....

check this

Absent star struck wandering eyes. Opening shut, and scanning the skies. opening self redeems the past, the sky bound thoughts always willing to ask.

The patterns of rain asleep on the floor, The forgotten days of sun will be here once more. The mysteries of life interwoven in truth, the framed intelligentsia all climb off the roof.

The time of the knowing is closer than now. The time in the darkness, suspended somehow. The beckoning days of tomorrow do linger. The Zen of the system invades the wisdom with in you.

The proliferation of thought is seldom a tangent known, the overthrow of last decade is already at home.

Strangled and breathing we walk through the muck, pushing and pulling and establishing luck. The force of nothing engulphs us all, But yet we lay waiting, and watching the fall. The masses are sinking and the jesting individual is king. The synapse of culture emerges like it hasnt heard a thing. Where is this promise where is the path, how will we make it and how long will it last.

Zygotes peruse while the elderly birth, the wandering eye, controls the passivity on earth, the hovering seagulls cannot find a ripe bin.

Stranded and naked like when we were once born we reverse towards today and our votes are all drawn.

Their world once theirs and soon it wont be ours.

All that is left is to look at the flowers/But the flowers are black and the fruit is all gone, the flower is bitter when the flower is chewed on.

Everything exists and nothing is near. Nothingness is god and god doesnt care. stand down ,you want to, or maybe you dont,

The choice is not yours and if you could you probably wont

Mclaren the whore who changed our pink lens once thought a scoundrel now people pay him $1495 to be classed as his friend,

The moots are all mooted, and the zeitgeist has won, the only solution is for all of us to run.

Run to the streets and smash all the cars, smash all the buildings and loot all the bars, burn all the history all of its lies, remember today and witness the surprise. The surprise of the silence the silence we lack the anthesis of noise the nativity in black..

Throw all your cocktails smash all the walls destroy all false culture.

This is the cause.

If not yesterday then sooner if not tomorrow today, if not next week then last week lets have our say. Free all your senses free them today.

999,Redstar9

grats on the future dj bruv

He'll be a vj if anything, however by the time he's of age it will all seem so naff that he'll be into something completely different.

werd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Redstar9 a.k.a Jackson Marx Coyle Cooney was born today @ 7:16am .Weighing 4.3kgs,,,

SiempreSelva is Fine and redstar9 certainly takes after both of us,,,

Redstar Is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see u at BSE I will be the one by the bar waiting for a drink to be bought fer me

sleep now...

big ups to the massive and thanks fer the kind werds

FUCKYEAH! welcome welcome welcome to the little bubba!

yay! man that just made my day.

sending all my love your way ben. wooooooop! :hsboo: