A-YO! from Bodymore ,Murdaland

thr339z

wusssssup

well it has been a while since I darkened the doors of DNB.CO.NZ .

wussup fam? hope things be chur in NZ

things be well chur here in Bmore ..

If your a fan of the wire and familiar with the filth of baltimore tbh in real life its not to disimular.. its fantastically filthy...

apart from the filth and disintergrating buildings in the older areas (and I mean literally, loike bricks falling off buildings on to the street -keeping in mind bmore is the oldest continuously inhabited city in the states , it was formed as a city in 1782 or some shit...) a Bmore is super dope like the down town area is rediculously huge with a million different eaterus a pristine harbour and all manner of interesting things.. have been to a few clubs which were sick , but since I broke my leg and heel havent been able to do much o that

yeah other than that not much

oh accept for this

My latest Music video I directed and produced, let me know what ye think

chur

redstar

yeah man I have been watching it again aswell... when I first got here I went and had a look at the studio for homicide massive and completely sick place, its in Fells points which is one of the dopest places I think I have ever been... its a weird mixture of old cobbled roads , new buildings and old red brick terraced houses,,, its also where they shot alot of the location shoots for both The wire and homicide ,, U can almost see omar sneaking about,,,,'

• 1 month later...