Ear Bashing

Madz

Perceptual Chaos you're my hero! Thanks! The only ringing today has been my phone, the speaker volume of which is still set at normal. Many blessings upon you.

I don't think earplugs ruin vibe, if anything they improve it. I like to dance with my eyes closed, get fully lost in the music, launch a full mental exodus into the safe solitude to be found in the spaces between the sounds. But closing your eyes doesn't help you block out the fool next to you singing along at the top of his lungs - earplugs ftw. You can still hear the music, but a lot of the crowd noise is blocked out, and you can still totally feel the music, it's great.

edit: I made spelling mistakes! What is the world coming to?

Edited by Guest

look you bloody whipper snappers (sorry fer pulling age rank on yah but this is serious)...\

wear ear plugs....

who cares if u look like a tard or what ever....

wear them wear them wear them my ears ARE FUCKED

ok ok i have been to probably 300-500 gigs of all genres in my life,,,

and yes I am or was a drummer that played hard and once broke a 20inch china cymbol that wen hit would cut through all the other sound in the room... and yes I have made my ear and a couple other peoples ears bleed by doin an impromtu noise core set on a kareoke machine...

but

WEAR EAR PLUGS to EVERY GIG!

my 9cents

...and yes I have made my ear and a couple other peoples ears bleed by doin an impromtu noise core set on a kareoke machine...

ROFLOLMAOASLSOUPCATLOLOLOL! An impromptu noisecore set? On a karaoke machine!? Epic.

lol Marie

Do you realise how many well known DnB producer/DJs would disagree with all of that?

Im just curious as to which part of what i said a dnb producer would disagree with, pat.

Yeah alrite i take it back they arent ghey. Theyre ugly hehe.

lol Marie

Do you realise how many well known DnB producer/DJs would disagree with all of that?

Im just curious as to which part of what i said a dnb producer would disagree with, pat.

Yeah alrite i take it back they arent ghey. Theyre ugly hehe.

What does it matter if your going to protect your hearing.

If I went deaf I'd probably top myself