Im bored pt.2

Guest Bongaloid

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm female and yeah, I met you at Matt's after Snapshot then gave you and John a ride back to massey

Ah yes, you bloody westies aye? hehe. I guess im a westie too, I grew up west ak but livin in greenlane. I was smeared after dodgy pill from dodgy dude

:helmutbreak8mg:

Nice line of dancers christie and madz

Ive met aphra

Is there any other chix non gender specific names

Ive met aphra

You've probably met more of us than you know or at least seen us round. How often do you find the person you've been obliviously blathering to for the forty minutes is a fellow forum whore - you're all "Oh! You're Wow, how amusing".

Ive met aphra

You've probably met more of us than you know or at least seen us round. How often do you find the person you've been obliviously blathering to for the forty minutes is a fellow forum whore - you're all "Oh! You're Wow, how amusing".

so true

I sort of like the fact that you meet all these people and they don't know who you are I have been on one web site for four years and only now are people just starting to realise who I am.

for some reason they think my name might be spelt different so I can't be who I am!

I sort of like the fact that you meet all these people and they don't know who you are I have been on one web site for four years and only now are people just starting to realise who I am.

for some reason they think my name might be spelt different so I can't be who I am!

who are you?

fuck im bored

must resist posting the screech photo

Screech! I knew I recognised that guy from somewhere. It would be awesome if someone made an entire set of emoticons using their own face and maybe a little photoshop for dramatic effect. On second thoughts, maybe just use a webcam. Ha, or talk to real people.

Pffft nah

must resist posting the screech photo

Screech! I knew I recognised that guy from somewhere. It would be awesome if someone made an entire set of emoticons using their own face and maybe a little photoshop for dramatic effect. On second thoughts, maybe just use a webcam. Ha, or talk to real people.

Pffft nah