Special edition of my show

Phil O

May as well chuck a thread about this in here as well since this bit of the forum gets more traffic, hope thats all g

Hey all, just a thread to let you know that today I'm going to be spinning all original tunes on Boosh Fm from 5 to 7pm today.

A combination of factors led to this, firstly the station is moving towards being all streamed shows and since I don't actually own enough gear to mix at home (just the one turny at the moment and a shitty as fuck shagged out mixer) my show "Feedback Loop" is not going to be able to continue in its current format much longer. This being the case I was keen to celebrate the great fun I've had doing my shows on Boosh in some special way. This coincided happily with me finding an ancient folder buried in an old hard drive of some of my earliest previously unheard production efforts. I was pleasantly surprised at the cool vibes that some of them had and thought they needed to be shared.

So tune in today at 5 and ill be playing these early tracks right through to my more recent efforts and telling a few stories about all the classic times I've had over the years in Auckland and Dunedin doing my best to make and play good music. Should be a fun trip down memory lane!

Cheers to everyone who has supported me over the last 8 years and hope you can tune in at 5

stream is at www.boosh.fm

Peace!