My Recent Purchase ...

Turbo Custard

no hoes on the leather !!

Ha! Gold! Man, I'm so gonna do a bit of doctoring next time I come across one of those 'Please leave your shoes at the door' signs.

Gotta love that sort of improvement to signage. Last election I changed a couple of John Banks' campaign boards to "John Banks, The Strangest Candidate", a bit of black marker on a simple font, it was very effective.

A bit of scratching made the Glen Eden Baptist Church the Glen Eden Rapist Church. Mean, but so goddamn funny.

no hoes on the leather !!

Ha! Gold! Man, I'm so gonna do a bit of doctoring next time I come across one of those 'Please leave your shoes at the door' signs.

Gotta love that sort of improvement to signage. Last election I changed a couple of John Banks' campaign boards to "John Banks, The Strangest Candidate", a bit of black marker on a simple font, it was very effective.

A bit of scratching made the Glen Eden Baptist Church the Glen Eden Rapist Church. Mean, but so goddamn funny.

LOL gotta love the sign mayhem! dont even get me started on what we used to get up to..

EH NATO?!

LOL gotta love the sign mayhem! dont even get me started on what we used to get up to..

EH NATO?!

Didn't you guys get into a fight with some political signs and LOSE?!

hey.. i didnt lose the fight, i just about died laughing though.. and that aint the half of it.. but.. i think that story is better left untold on a public forum..

dont look at me police! it wasnt me! i didnt do it!

...for really!

back to the audi.. those are some dope rims! what are they 17's? 18's?