Lebanon Vs. Israel

Pakage

who do you think is in the right?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. who do you think is in the right?

• Lebanon
    • Israel

There are wars going on all around the place, we are only hearing about the latest addition to the on going killings everywhere else.

There are plenty of wars going on around the world however this is a religious war that dates back 1000s of years - that is why this one could easily get out of hand. I'm surprised that it hasn't been recently documented because it goes really deep to the point where the muslims fear the return of christ (which apparently is also linked to the completion of these so-called prophecies)...I'm not religious and have always been sceptical about this kind of stuf but it is interesting nonetheless.

It also explains why both sides want to completely wipe out the opposition. The prophecy before this mosque thing was that the Jews would return to the promised land - Israel...The muslims want them out of Israel perhaps for this very reason...on 60minutes they interviewed this arab who said that Israel should be annihilated or they should move their country somewhere else - just not there. Who knows what to think I guess only time will tell...but for now I guess its a cool story..

Everything does seem to be building up to the demolition of that mosque though...so it will be interesting to see what happens when that day comes...

I used to follow world events ridiculously close but I gave up last year cause I'm too busy. America are in bed with Israel - to think that the democrats getting in power will change that in the slightest is naiive. Both parties in the US represent the same corporate elite and all the policies that actually matter are essentially the same. There's very little difference between them. Georbe Bush is just a little more retarted, a little more straight up about what he's actually doing, and more trigger happy.

As for Lebanon vs Israel - I sympathise with the Arabs sentiments - even though I don't agree with their actions. Both sides are wrong from my persepctive but the arabs have some valid points and I'm not sure what else they can do.

The UN fundamentally can't do anything because in order to do anything they need to agree about what they are going to do and the US has the power of Vetoe - and the US will always side with Israel. The US tries its best to block progress in the arab-jewish conflict(s) - I don't care what kind of empty rhetoric they say in the media - if you look at the history of how they have voted in the UN resolutions its obvious they dont act how they speak.

Anyway I'm just ranting about what I know about cause I don't know much about what has been happening recently as I haven't been following it but this conflict goes back a long long time and isn't about to stop any time soon.