imagine...the "scene" in 2026

thr339z

I have often wondered,

I have wondered what shit will be like in 2026..,

the "shit" that Im wondering about is , what we will be like on a friday night in 2026..

have you ever stumbled into the depths of a cosmipolitan club or R.S.A on a friday/saturday night... have u ever seen what happins there?..

Imagine a group of 40-70 year olds, rolling to the "cosi clurrb or "the rizza" at 6:00pm on a friday or saturday , sitting at the bar drinking cheap piss, then eating cheap food and then watching cheap covers bands and dancing with divorced peers,,,

to, covers of abba and neil diamond no less...

now flash forward to to. 2026... replace all the decrepid and putrid baby boomers , being all "its all about me" and slinging their ultra "me" conservative foul ideas..

and replace it with us (minus the inherent maggoty baby boomer mentality)... <>

what are we? jaded rinsed out ex dnb heads,,, with ZERO seratonin

will we b sitting there at the bar dropping sneaky Nos's, and sneaky pills, talkng about that time that we saw (insert fav producer/dj/gig here) and attempting to dance to dnb at like (for me 49)...

what do u guys think shit will b like?

lets face it we all on this site are pretty commited junglists'

will the love for the amen fade? and if it doesnt how will we celebrate it?...@ 40-49ish...

have a think... then tell me what you think

Too far ahead to worry, something to fix now would be good sound systems in clubs, less attitudes from bar tenders and no dress code!

Mo outside events!!!! Day and nite

I always used to dress up and then have sneakers on, so I'd pull my pants really low to cover my sneakers and then once I was in, I'd dance in total luxury and confort of my sneakers.

Now I just frequent clubs/gigs that dnt care about sneakers

jaded rinsed out ex dnb heads,,, with ZERO seratonin

Speak for yourself.....

nah my seratonin levels are abnormally high according to me dr...

he thinks its cause my mother has been on lithium all her life,(she has bi polar) which in turn made me have high levels of seratonan in utero..

so im kinda safe me tinks,,,,

and now as I approach the big bad three zero my intake of such chemicals that are WELL known to reduce seratonin is rapidly on the decline///

so yea

Im all good on that, and as far as being a jaded rinsed out dnb head,,,12 years and counting. fo me,..

"the junglist massif will never die , just multiply,,,amens , amens , tremens, reese's"....