Attention all DnB ladies...

Kelzzzz

good one Kelz, I reckon thats an awesome idea. More chicks in production would be cool. Start some sort of female production apprenticeship network where girls that don't know where to start with production can get tips from people that have been doing it for a while.

Oooh we could also start a girls of drumandbass.co.nz jelly wrestling league. Thats right, a league, not just a one off event but a full season of the shit. We could start a bookies and make some cash on it too. Who's keen? Ladies? Anyone?..........I know Kritical would get down to his thong for a few bucks

Oooh we could also start a girls of drumandbass.co.nz jelly wrestling league. Thats right, a league, not just a one off event but a full season of the shit. We could start a bookies and make some cash on it too. Who's keen? Ladies? Anyone?..........I know Kritical would get down to his thong for a few bucks

dude.. awesome..

dunno about you but.. im not paying to see krit get gooey in a thong!

you can keep that for your day dreams nato

there definately needs to be some sort of clique for the dnb ladies, the more the merrier i say.. but hey.. regardless of what sex you are, you should feel welcome as a part of the dbnz clique any day

there is a pretty good mix of genders at the partys i organise, seems to me you dont need a "click o chic's" to get them to come, just a decent party and tunes that dont make your ears bleed, it's working so far

p:s:hey nato made the jelly-wrestling suggestion before and now you wanna take it serious?? get your prioritys right mr!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Just to get this back on the main page incase someone missed it (anyone?)

I witnessed live jelly wrestling at Erotica. Looks like fun.

Just to get this back on the main page incase someone missed it (anyone?)

I witnessed live jelly wrestling at Erotica. Looks like fun.

I reckon it'd feel cool unless you didnt wash it off straight away and got all sticky and gross, were you trying to wrestle the clothes off of eachother??

My group isnt that exciting, its hard to remember to check out whats going on with it cause you dont get any messages or anythign to say someone's said something, i try to start shit, but get bored haha.

Join anyway for the sake of being in my group lol.

I reckon it'd feel cool unless you didnt wash it off straight away and got all sticky and gross, were you trying to wrestle the clothes off of eachother??

My group isnt that exciting, its hard to remember to check out whats going on with it cause you dont get any messages or anythign to say someone's said something, i try to start shit, but get bored haha.

Join anyway for the sake of being in my group lol.

It does feel cool when you're in the pit but it gets EVERYWHERE. Scooping jelly out of your ears is a pretty weird feeling. We weren't wrestling clothes off of each other, just wrestling to pin. It's pretty difficult. Everyone is super slippery. We were wearing costumes.

And I will now go join/sell my soul. JUST for you Kelz, just for you. Someone save me a seat in hell.