Diablo III

Medium

Got hacked last night :armata_pdt_19: This is the first time I have ever been hacked in any instance.

I lost everything, looks like no more Diablo for me.

Not sure if I can deal with playing though again after my roll back. Too much repetitive game play. I have heard of people getting rolled back 20+ levels.

As a warning to all of you this game might be compromised. Even people with authenticator's on their accounts are supposedly being hacked. There has been a massive wave of hacked accounts to the point it takes 5 days plus to get a roll back.

Got hacked last night :armata_pdt_19: This is the first time I have ever been hacked in any instance.

I lost everything, looks like no more Diablo for me.

Not sure if I can deal with playing though again after my roll back. Too much repetitive game play. I have heard of people getting rolled back 20+ levels.

As a warning to all of you this game might be compromised. Even people with authenticator's on their accounts are supposedly being hacked. There has been a massive wave of hacked accounts to the point it takes 5 days plus to get a roll back.

Fuuuck man thats raw. I remember getting hacked in d2, days were dark, expensive items lost. The whole d3 release seems to have been a bit of a public relations fiasco for blizzard to be honest - overloaded servers, laggy single player (Wtf :S), bad skill tree scaling for the higher difficulties forcing you to play a certain way to finish the game.. patches ahoy.

Stink one man, there's so many people online who have been hacked, it seems likely that there's some sort of exploit around which they are using to get into accounts. Blizzard are in full denial mode as far as I've seen so far.

Of course they would be, fuck, what a PR disaster.

• 2 weeks later...