Just a thought....

Princess007

Why isn't the caps lock capitalized?

I think it should be capitalised and needs to be pressed once to be activated and again to be deactivated. Would be easier, simpler and more efficient don't you think?

Maybe I should stop thinking, its giving me a head ache, no I think it was all that D & B in the weekend.

I think it should be capitalised and needs to be pressed once to be activated and again to be deactivated

thats how is works now?

Think the first post is refering to the actual KEY, like it could change - google for programmable keyboards, that you can assign symbols too (im sure they are around) and have displays for each key.

Or I could just ignore it and laugh at stupidity =)

what they should do with the capslock key is:

if you highlight a selection of text and hit the caps key, it should put that selected text into upper case.. it pisses me off that you cant do that!

Hightlight the text, Hold down and press F3 until all are in caps, think its twice. The first time it capitilises the beginnningof the word, the second does the whole sentence and the 3rd turns it all back to lower case.

Hope that helps!

)

ya know what.. im a certified computer and networking technician.. ive worked at an ISP for about a year and a half now.. and i didnt even know that!

thanks Princess

No worries bruva!

I just assumed you were working with the microsoft suite, hope it did help. Guess you were prolly talking programing huh?

Oh well one did try!

I love shortcuts. I'm so well adpated to The Way of The Mac now I get into such a mess as soon as I try to use Windows. Nothing works like it should!

I think instead of keyboards we should just have one big screen that bends/curves around at 90º (so it's in the shape of a laptop) so you have half vertical and half horizontal (angled for ergonomic purposes) and it would be a touch screen. You could set the bottom half of the screen (the horizontal part) to anything you wanted; English, Mandarin, Russian etc OR if you were wanting to get creative you could make it like a paintbox, and you could just touch and drag to mix colours and then touch the top half of the screen (vertical) to apply. No need for a mouse or anything.

Or maybe I just have too much time to think about these things.