Your favorite TV programs at the mo.....

Princess007

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Elliot Moose

European Journal

I dunno. I try to avoid TV when I'm at home. I like National Geographic, History, Arts Channel and Discovery well enough I guess. I prefer watching movies. Ha, finally saw Ichi the Killer. My inner child is still curled up in the corner crying blood.

any cooking show

any animal show like 'the zoo' or 'monkey world' (again im sorry but those animals make my heart melt )

and also any docos on animals and nature espesh david attenborough

oh.. and Lost

but theres hardly an occation when i happen to sit down to see whats on and any of these shows are playing so..yeah..

sealab 2021

drawn together

family guy

futurama

southpark

simpsons

naruto

invader zim

robot chicken

sorry... im a cartoon junkie!

as far as 'real' tv goes.. id have to say:

prison break (awesome.. awesome.. awesome! already watched them all on my computer.. err.. i mean.. i got the dvd's ordered from the states no pirating here..)

:pirate:

boston leagal is really funny, definately worth a watch if you havent seen it!

if you got sky tv.. try watch that program 'myth busters' on discovery channel. thats really cool! they take all sorts of weird urban ledgends and myths and try and prove or disprove if they are viable.. its interesting.

top gear!

and getting a bit more old school on it: all the old brit com, like red dwarf, harry enfeild, the young ones!

if you got sky tv.. try watch that program 'myth busters' on discovery channel. thats really cool! they take all sorts of weird urban ledgends and myths and try and prove or disprove if they are viable.. its interesting.

yeah i think this prog is on prime too (not just sky tv)

there's not much on now that desperate ho's, curb your enthusiasm and house are finished, but i do make an effort to watch

boston legal

the soprano's

nightline

sports tonight

nip/tuck

i also like that one where the bald british dude comes and gives financial advice to young kiwi couples, think it's called 'money man' or something

sealab 2021

drawn together

family guy

futurama

southpark

simpsons

naruto

invader zim

robot chicken

sorry... im a cartoon junkie!

Amen. I heart cartoons.

same, i think i watch too many for my own good sometimes.. luckily ive watched almost every episode available of the above mentioned, and they no longer consume me for hours on end

Argh, hells no. The dudes who host that show are tools of the highest order. I won't let my night be sullied by their presence in my living room thank you very much.

Its totally rad, perfectly captures/recreates the uncomfortable/embarrasing humour of the Office. It's on Prime tongiht 9:30. Watch it if you're not down at Rotation.

Jack Holden is a bit of a pussy I reckon, but can't really give him shit because his missus is totally hot. He's just so straightlaced. I guess they all are on H & A. Dabble in recreational drugs in Summer Bay, and you might as well announce that you kill old ladies and have a terrible drug problem. Remeber when Kim had a couple of pills and everyone acted like he had tipped his life intot he drain? Anyway. HOME AND AWAY SUCKS I DON'T WATCH IT.

I just watch it to analyse the way it highlights and reflects social norms in contemporary Australian society, and also to try and understand how it, and soap operas in general, reinforce traditional conceptions of morality in a tight knit / rural Australian environment.

But you still cant help being sucked into that story line, its nothing to be ashamed of bro. but yeah it is a laugh so dramatic. when i say i like jack holden, i mean i hate him, but in context hes a funny dude to laugh at becuase of his.. um.. wel ya jes need ta look at him really. especially in his little police man uniform.

He doesn't even get to be manly and 'strapped' all the time like Detective Peter Baker Candlestick Maker. He had the class bum chin till he died an unfortunate death during his brother's wedding. Fuck living in Summer Bay, you'd need the counselling hard after just living there for like a week.