Do you instantly jugde people?

Princess007

On their posts? I mean its easy to do considering its 2D and void of expression and tone.

Or are you aware of this and dnt let things get to you, personally I don't care too much. You should be able to post anything without personal attacks, but considering since you respond to an avatar in most cases and an alias, you'd have to be stupid to let things get to ya right? I've just seen on other boards how uptight people get and agro and find it hilarious.

Well sometimes I enjoy how rarked up they get and laugh out loud, is that evil?

Im judging you right now.......

nah just jokes...

yea I know what u mean....

there are alot of people who tend to base their cultural/ideological lives around these kinda boards, and when they get hated on or start hating it gets a bit nasty..

see thats the beauty with dnb.co.nz there is limited amounts of t5hat stuff here. and your right, as opposed to other boards (not mentioning names) we do have the oppurtunity and platform to say what we want...with out fear of reprisal and ridicule.

I enjoy the tight little community on dnb.co.nz and its wickid having that shared knowlage base when u see some peeps at a gig and can balb on about whats happining on here..

this site is one in a million miss princess.. and welcome,, (again)

nah.. just have a read of this forum! and look at how we've welcomed you warmly into our humble home!

the essence of dnb thrives in the soul of the nonjudgemental

isnt that wat such a diversified genre of music is all about? It has every sound from hiphop to reggae to funk to jazz to classical to metal to unexplained groundbreaking mashes that dont fit in any of the above. So how could someone so accepting of such different types of music be unaccepting of different types of people. As people we largely reflect the music we listen to

woah.. heavy

yeah.. well.. something like that anyway

as catalyst said: theres my $0.02

Isn't that what's best about posting in a forum? You can say whatever you like. Everyone has an equal voice (aside from moderators).

I do judge people (may I remind everyone of the difference between judgement and discrimination) on the basis of the views and opions they express. As far as I'm concerned that's how people should be judged. It removes race, creed, gender, physique, aesthetic and the millions of other tiny social nuances from the equation. It's far more objective.

I also look at HOW they say it. Spelling, syntax and grammatical errors drive me insane but I'm aware that not everyone derives so much joy from the English language as I do so I just have a little melt-down and get over it. I make mistakes too. And I'm well aware that people are usually a whole lot different in person than online.

Im judging you right now.......

nah just jokes...

yea I know what u mean....

there are alot of people who tend to base their cultural/ideological lives around these kinda boards, and when they get hated on or start hating it gets a bit nasty..

see thats the beauty with dnb.co.nz there is limited amounts of t5hat stuff here. and your right, as opposed to other boards (not mentioning names) we do have the oppurtunity and platform to say what we want...with out fear of reprisal and ridicule.

I enjoy the tight little community on dnb.co.nz and its wickid having that shared knowlage base when u see some peeps at a gig and can balb on about whats happining on here..

this site is one in a million miss princess.. and welcome,, (again)

fuckin aye

It's kind of like real life but also quite different

Um.. yeah.. anyways

Biggups to Princess007 for joining the boards! I love your posts on that other site

Thanx you!

>

that 'big' one. (my username on that site is the same as on here but with an 'er' on the end

It's kind of like real life but also quite different

Um.. yeah.. anyways

Biggups to Princess007 for joining the boards! I love your posts on that other site

Thanx you!

>

that 'big' one. (my username on that site is the same as on here but with an 'er' on the end

AHAHAHAHAH Yea I hear ya! I suspected bout the "er" Dnt go there much now - more a regular on WDJ

what the hell ?? what kind of post is this ??? Sounds like namby pamby, tree-huggy, touchy feeling, lets all be nice crap to me. God damn liberals ruining the world.

I kid. :grouphug

I also look at HOW they say it. Spelling, syntax and grammatical errors drive me insane but I'm aware that not everyone derives so much joy from the English language as I do so I just have a little melt-down and get over it. I make mistakes too. And I'm well aware that people are usually a whole lot different in person than online.

That's something I've noticed in my short time of reading these forums. Your use of language is always flawless, and your vocabulary is seemingly limitless. What in god's name do you do?

And as to the question, whether you are conscious of it or otherwise, you are always judging people. This doesn't necessarily mean you do so in a negative way, but your opinion of a person slowly builds from a collection of judgements. So really, you're always judging people, from the first time you meet them.

I think the mistake most people make is that they jump to conclusions and draw inferences from these judgements that may not be true.

ahh my 2 cents anyway

Yes I see what you mean, but I think the energy of that person also affects the way you feel about them. Perhaps not so much on the boards but when you meet someone.

You know how it is when you meet someone and something about them just makes you know that yea I'll be polite but something tells ya this relationship isn't going to fruition into a friendship or any kind of friendship. Its like a little beacon that says this person has bad vibes steer clear. Then there are others you meet that you instantly want to nurture and care for or simply turn into life long friends.

Hmmmm diverging from topic must stop now!