Enter Tha Darkness (Warning Warning)

thr339z

Ok

Let's get dark

(dr Awesome...I blame this on u LOL)

right...

I have been entertaining my self at work recently by engaging in quid pro quo with my work mates. Mostly they fling their south side mocks at me such as "ur such a "blues guy" " <

And I retort with such golden hits as; "tonight in your sleep I will invade your soul and your dreams and infest your mind with the urge to say that shit to me tomorrow and forever more when you say that shit, you won't actually be saying it, but instead you will be stabbing yourself in the urethra and thinking it's christmas".

let's get dark....

I wanna read the most psychopathic soul destroying mocks, I wanna gag, I wanna taste the familiar taste of bile in the back of my throat..

The winner gets something from me at total science (like a drink or something??...)

Ok

Let's get dark

(dr Awesome...I blame this on u LOL)

ffs what did i do?

more to the point even though im not going to total science and since its daffidol? (how the fuck do you spell daffidol?) day

not that i think that is funny on any level mind...

moreoever i take no responsoblity for offending people[/img]

Are you quite disturbed?

Non fiction???? Try = www.crimelibrary.com

Some psychotic shite there!

why thank u....

nah im not disturbed im desensatised

my position is,,, that this rank stale sickening world of ours is quickly going down th shitter,,,

embrace the 21st centary condition of hyper reality, and deconstruct the archic 2oth centary morals, they are all lies...

nothing is real,,,

everythings an illusion,

the sooner we free our selves from the lies that the state the media and our parents have force fed us, the better we will b, and the more chance of creating a future WE DESERVE..

a way to do that is shatter ur paradigms and start thinking outside the box... "distended idioms create a liberated mind" Redstar9 ,2006

(if u were to actually meet me, princess, u would see i am the antithesis of the subtext of the original post)

Uh oh, Dr Awesome breaks out the Morning Glory...

I am far too happy at this exact moment to engage it sadistic banter but rest assured Mr Redstar i will return to this thread when i am suitably warped/disillusioned once more 'cause this looks like fun

the sooner we free our selves from the lies that the state the media and our parents have force fed us, the better we will b, and the more chance of creating a future WE DESERVE..

my parents have forced fed me no lies

my position is,,, that this rank stale sickening world of ours is quickly going down th shitter,,,

embrace the 21st centary condition of hyper reality, and deconstruct the archic 2oth centary morals, they are all lies...

nothing is real,,,

everythings an illusion,

a way to do that is shatter ur paradigms and start thinking outside the box... "distended idioms create a liberated mind" Redstar9 ,2006

Whoah.. that's bleak dude

i met this bitch last weekend who made me so sick

this complete loser, annoying, fat, skanky crust

she was a blob of smegma with rasins

i could smell her stank ass meat curtains from across the room

i've been praying that she dies

aaah.

Less is more sometimes.

Each to their own!

rd*362745 - JFYI - I make no judgements re ur "dark" obsession just indulging in bit of friendly banter.

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction."

OMG "intelligent fool": = paradox - peak form today, must have been the snow I prefer the latter!

aiight.. well.. im not sure if i should b encouraging this but.. is it sweet just to post some really disturbingly graphic nonsense, rather than an actual mock

the diff being:

a) your a disgusting freak that should have been a stain on your parents bed sheet. (mock)

and

b) ill rip your eyes out of your skull and fuck you brains using your own snot as lube. (disturbing graphic nonsense)