A vs B

Pakage

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea who Wentworth is but based on name alone it would have to be Brad Pitt. Who wants to shack up with a dude who's first name sounds like a butterscotch lolly or some shit.

LEGAL DISCLAIMER

Btw, given the choice it would definitely be Kournikova over both of these dudes.....but waiting around all day for one of the dbnz girls to pick this one up is no fun. Note, this by no means gives any of the crew rights to take the piss out of me for lusting over Brad Pitt, force of circumstance.........

Edam vs Cheddar

I have no idea who Wentworth is but based on name alone it would have to be Brad Pitt. Who wants to shack up with a dude who's first name sounds like a butterscotch lolly or some shit.

LEGAL DISCLAIMER

Btw, given the choice it would definitely be Kournikova over both of these dudes.....but waiting around all day for one of the dbnz girls to pick this one up is no fun. Note, this by no means gives any of the crew rights to take the piss out of me for lusting over Brad Pitt, force of circumstance.........

Edam vs Cheddar

Ummmm Wentworth Miller- hottie from Prison Break..

Hes so fucken hot who gives a crap what his name is, if his name was Anus, Id still do him!! ;P

Paris... cause it'd be very profitable given a sneeky webcam...

Dunno if I could perform for her... but telling her that she's too skank for me to get my jollies on film would just add to the hype surrounding the video $$$

(P.S. The guy sitting next to me has Wentworth Miller as his desktop on his Laptop... says his wife made him do it... suspect)

Golden Tan or not

Full Brazilian or Landing Strip?

Landing strip fo sho, I feel like I'm twelve again if I lose it all. I feel really weird answering your questions.

Vodafone or Telecom?

hahahahaha its all good aye Its just questions.. and most of mine are pretty gutter... what does that say about me?!

Vodafone... coz I am and have always been.

Red or White? (wine)

PS FUck that had me in hystirix too

xx

Edited by Guest

Full Brazilian or Landing Strip?

Landing strip fo sho,

. I feel really weird answering your questions.

quote]

HAHAHAHA fuck that had me in hysterix

And to think you wanted to lock the thread This is one useless thread which actually does provide entertainment. It stays!