A vs B

Pakage

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you really should watch the young ones christie, its pretty damn funny.

fuck yeah, that is the funniest shit. highly recomended. although they hardly made enough episodes before they stopped :|

Harry Enfield just because I find it damn funny

(yeah I know I need to watch all these programmes I am so behind on everything!!)

Bo Selecta or Little Brittan

little britain ... anne is the best! eh eh eeeeeeeeh!

friends (tv show) or gauging your eyes and ears out with a blunt shovel?

I cant belive no one sed the sopranos, in the prison break vs any other programmes,,,, sheeeeeesh,,, what the fux going on

tigerskin, its more jungle tastic...

being force fed a handfull o platonium VS being force fed a hand full of human shit....*heheheheheheheh*

The shit.

That ammount Plutonium would defintly kill you outright if not due to cancer later on. at best you would have 12 hours to live.

firstly your digestive tract would suffer as it would be to hard to get into your mouth. wich leads me on to the next part. a sphere of Plutonium 10cm's in diamatere weighs 10 kg's, and assuming it is enriched properly it could at this point spontainlously catch on fire and with plutonium that is treated correctly it may have a critical mass equivlant to hte amount you got forced down your throat. The main worry would be radiation however. the amount you abosrobed would be enough to kill you as only 0.078 microcuries in your organs is considered toxic. because it emits alpha radiation it wouldnt travel through your body but the ammount it gave off would cause acute and rapid radiation posioning.

The tasty effects of the radiation would be as the folowing:

As it is abosrobed into your body you immediatly become dissorentated and fall into a coma (caused by activation of chemical receptors in the brain by the radiation) whislt bleeding incontrolably out of you mouth. All cells near the plutonium would die instantly and your bone marrow would die. the neverious system would colapse as it to was destroyed (causing death (this would be what killed you first)) All the cells in your digestive tract would die causing your insides to be excreeted out in a watery mess, massive hemoraging internaly (as your circlitory system falls apart)(casuing death). Brain death (causing brain death), respotory failure as those cells died (causing death). A heart attack/blood clot as your heard stoped (casuing death) later, secondary infections due to a colapse of the imune system (casuing death), and you would become permantly sterile. also cancer almost always imedaialty sets in as cells that do devide are damaged.

On another note

if that DID happen to you, would A) prefer to have life support turned off or B) not (chances are you would be in a coma and death is more than 100% certan)

The shit.

That ammount Plutonium would defintly kill you outright if not due to cancer later on. at best you would have 12 hours to live.

firstly your digestive tract would suffer as it would be to hard to get into your mouth. wich leads me on to the next part. a sphere of Plutonium 10cm's in diamatere weighs 10 kg's, and assuming it is enriched properly it could at this point spontainlously catch on fire and with plutonium that is treated correctly it may have a critical mass equivlant to hte amount you got forced down your throat. The main worry would be radiation however. the amount you abosrobed would be enough to kill you as only 0.078 microcuries in your organs is considered toxic. because it emits alpha radiation it wouldnt travel through your body but the ammount it gave off would cause acute and rapid radiation posioning.

The tasty effects of the radiation would be as the folowing:

As it is abosrobed into your body you immediatly become dissorentated and fall into a coma (caused by activation of chemical receptors in the brain by the radiation) whislt bleeding incontrolably out of you mouth. All cells near the plutonium would die instantly and your bone marrow would die. the neverious system would colapse as it to was destroyed (causing death (this would be what killed you first)) All the cells in your digestive tract would die causing your insides to be excreeted out in a watery mess, massive hemoraging internaly (as your circlitory system falls apart)(casuing death). Brain death (causing brain death), respotory failure as those cells died (causing death). A heart attack/blood clot as your heard stoped (casuing death) later, secondary infections due to a colapse of the imune system (casuing death), and you would become permantly sterile. also cancer almost always imedaialty sets in as cells that do devide are damaged.

On another note

if that DID happen to you, would A) prefer to have life support turned off or B) not (chances are you would be in a coma and death is more than 100% certan)

FANTASTIC!

well done dr .....

I would take the instant death I think . yup fo shizzle///

Being Osama Bin Laden for a day in the USA vs Being George Bush ANYWHERE in the mid east for a day, (and when I mean for a day in these places , i mean bing them as we know them and rolling around the place in public

without bodyguards?

I'd rather be Osama in US, cos everyone would recoil in fear, and i'd probably just get arrested.

Being Bush in the mideast w/out bodyguards would be terrible. They'd probably tear you limb-by-limb with goats or bury you alive or force-feed you oil a la Three Kings or some shit...

swimming in raw sewerage vs eating your own finger

Okay I leant something new...

Caligynephobia- fear of beautiful women

Anemophobia- fear of wind

I would rather be caligynephobic ! because I dont see them around often..haha joking

FYI while I was on my phobia lesson I also learnt:

Oneirogmophobia- the fear of wet dreams!! they scare me too!

Okay people:

G-string OR those cute bum showing little shorts/hotpants/panties?

PS WHAT are those things called???