A vs B

Pakage

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Word! I was honestly expecting a "Blind because I can't live without music yadda yadda yadda" but quite honestly I'd rather have vision as well

Since I can't choose Cryogenic Refrigeration or being Taxidermied I'll definately have to choose Burial... just for the slight chance that one day I may one be able to walk the earth infected by some super virus which reanimates the dead but leaves me with an insatiable hungry for living flesh.

Drugs or Alcohol?

Word! I was honestly expecting a "Blind because I can't live without music yadda yadda yadda" but quite honestly I'd rather have vision as well

Since I can't choose Cryogenic Refrigeration or being Taxidermied I'll definately have to choose Burial... just for the slight chance that one day I may one be able to walk the earth infected by some super virus which reanimates the dead but leaves them an insatiable hungry for living flesh.

,,,,,well fucking stated my man,,, how do u do it, EVERY BLOODY TIME u make me piss my self... well done sir well done,,, must b a libran thang... woot woot.....

Drugs or Alcohol?

drugs....alcholism runs in my genes,,,it scares the bejebus outta me,,, drugs are easy , alchohol is hard,in my subjective experience any way

libra vs all other star signs,,,

That's such a tough call.. I'm going to go with WW2 movies

1: There are more of them

2: WW2 > Vietnam

Although that movie where the Vietcong force the American soldiers to play russian roulette was fucking insane and almost tips the scales for me

On that note...

Russian Roulette or Impotence

and he does it again! where does this man come from, classic calls all round...

impotence... I have a child been there done that, and shooting blanks dont seem too bad too me, (if infact thats the impotence that u are talking about...)

If infact the impotence that I have chosen involves no wooded action for me, I would take russian roulette, cos there is a chance that I would live .(no sex = 's redstar9 in a coffin u see)

breeding vs non breeding