BALI NINE

Princess007

Scary how six of them got the firing squad and some as young as 19?

Why do people do this kinda thing? DO you think they were just oblivious to the laws of that country or just plain stupid?

I mean it was a stupid thing to do, but somehow I feel they just didnt think about it until it was too late or until they probably got told they'll be getting the firing squad, I can't imagine the terror of being in your cell knowing you're goina be shot to death.

I mean thats the law for that country and it should be carried out. In fact I almost think that this has to be done in order to show other people not to make such choices. On the other hand, I think the terror they feeling now from this is enough to reform them if they were to be set free by some miracle.

Cruel to be kind and all that. I think we do need to start making examples of people that do commit serious crime. It just seems people are gettig more and more evil when it comes to bashing and killing randoms or ya mates. SCARY!

But then again how much do we trsut our legal system and the police Arrrrgh!!!! Where oh where to begin clean up and who to trust!

Discuss!

no - reword that into, 'smuggle drugs into muslim countries with life/death sentance for drug trafficking/possesion' and know about it, then get shot.

Hell, id be researching on their local laws before I tried a stunt like that =p