Bling!

Known One

Not what I had expected when I saw the title! Those rims match the Minitruck!

Has anyone given any thought to how many venues in AK are wheelchair-friendly?

I've seen party-goers in wheelchairs at St James and Galatos + Rising Sun is obviously accessible.. Lots of clubs are up or down stairs of course,, guess the getting up would be easier than down if you were lifting the chair one step at a time.. Dont know how many wheelchair-bound D&B heads are out there, mabye its the same guy I keep seeing at Hip Hop Intl's?

I know it sounds very PC.. Didnt really think about it myself until I talked to one of the members of a commitee who lobby to have public spaces made more accesible to those with mobility difficulties..

*Imagines the 'Junglist Granny Crew' rolling in to Rising Sun in a line of motorised scooters*

Yeah I've seen wheelchairs at Fu before, I'm pretty sure it was one NY I spent in Auckland actually. Well, if it was new years eve maybe I was just seeing things

Yeah I'm sure it would be a hassle but I'm sure if you bought your mates a drink to drag you up and down the stairs it wouldn't be a problem.

Yea bro I remember seeing some dude in a wheelchair in fu. The bouncer was taking joints off people trying to blazem up, telling em off....then sneakly giving em to th wheelchair dude to smoke. He was well toasted by the end of the night.

• 18 years later...