How much in debt are you?

Princess007

This website is full of whiners!

Why are you on the thread if it bugs you so much I just dnt understand!

Righty ho than Debt...where to begin......

2 x mortgages approx $700K

1 x Student loan approx $14K

Credit card approx 1.5k

Okay I'll leave y'all to whinge and whine bout my threads now.

Secretly you guys luv it!

Righty ho than Debt...where to begin......

2 x mortgages approx $700K

1 x Student loan approx $14K

Credit card approx 1.5k

Secretly you guys luv it!

Do you just start these threads so you can answer them yourself? As for secretly loving it, i secretly like rainbows, these threads are just irritating

man this thread is all g.

i wanna know if other peeps are in as much of a fked up situation as me!

1k cc

1.5k od

20k student loan - damn that free money

i just started work for GE Money so i am now responsible for fking up other peoples financial situations

lol @ the hoff..

My debt is just my student loan..

I've had been paying the interest off for the last couple of years but now I'm paying off the capital slowly...

I moved out of home when I was quite young... had a few small debts go bad.. like not paying my telecom bill..

I like to look on the positive side of this, since my credit is bad I don't have loans or credit card debts

im in debt.....

im in debt to death ,,

u see him and I used to be real down and shit in the mid nineties,,, he used to b at all the gigs and shit,,, he was a madd junglist, mean dj too and fuck when he killed the floor he "killed the floor" bodies everywhere, was great......

then death and me, and our kru, war, pergatory , and extremely annoying... started to make it big in the euro pop scene, we were slamming it man HUGE nights, spice girls, remixes of Rick Astly, A-ha, the pointer sisters, dj krush , and digital lounge core... huge nights, once we got I think it was 27 retard siamese french arangatngs and a bowl full of maggots at our gig, huge! huge ! HUGE night

any way after we had totally cashed down we death was like, " i know some people around, like important people, I can get all of our names on the door at the worlds best club , in 2018 , so lets go forward in time and hit it"

Of course we were all like "fuck yes death lets go"

except for extremely annoying who well? is just that EXTREMELY FUCKING ANNOYING.. so he jus stayed at home and watched,nz idol.

So any way, we all like roll up 2 the spot looking like peices of used toilet paper and rolled into the" CLURRRB "and hit the "Fl'o" and started sponatneously combusting,,, cos thats ho u roll in 2018 at the "Clurrbs", wen ur on the "F'lo"... so we did that for a while and then death was like im bvored,,, so then we left,,,

Then wen we got back , Death was like all up in my steez and shiz...frontin like ; "u owe me 700 souls"...

and thats how deep in debt I am with death...

what do u think princess?

(TKN Represent!)

As much as I am morally opposed to posting anything on these particular threads, just have to make an appearance to say...

:clap:

Ben you crack me up!

Time for the TKN uprising??

PS - I own the soul of DJ Penfold if you want it to pay off some of your debt I'm sure we could come to some kind of agreement.

As much as I am morally opposed to posting anything on these particular threads, just have to make an appearance to say...

:clap:

Ben you crack me up!

Time for the TKN uprising??

PS - I own the soul of DJ Penfold if you want it to pay off some of your debt I'm sure we could come to some kind of agreement.

Yes That soul will b good,, only 666 souls left and then im debt free...

yes most DEfinatly time for a TKN inurrection..

VIVA LA TKN.!

TKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNVIVA LA TKN.!

TKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNVIVA LA TKN.!

TKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKNTKN