How old were you when you first started earning?

Princess007

Pain under the table...sounds like a euphemism to me...

I was an exploited child worker. My parents put me in films before I could talk. I don't remember them.

Aside from other equally exploitative child modelling shite my first 'real' job was teaching English to korean kids at the Munha Academy (the fact that my mother was the president of the Academy had nothing to do with my employment there. Really)

I know this is the "General - Anything goes" thread... but if you keep creating this many threads I'll change it to the "General - Almost anything goes".

Princess007, one new random thread per day please

STop being so anal and have a bit of fun sheesh!

ANyhoo just half an hour to go before I can go and have a martini

10 for the notorious paper runs, 13 for jansens pet shop which i spose is my first 'real' job.

My questions is, how old were you when you started whoring forums? :|

baaaaaaaaahahahaha 'whoring forums' fuck that cracked me up!!!!

But seriously Princess007.... STOP THIS INSANTITY.... who gives a crap??

My idea of fun is asking you politely to limit your threads to 1 per day instead having to start deleting them (Although I've already deleted one of your threads)

By all means go hard on the forum.. that's why we built it.. but try not to mess it up.. we like to keep things clean and simple.. think about what would happen if we all created 3 random threads a day...

300 users x 3 new threads per day = Uncontrollable forum whoring.

Cheers

STop being so anal and have a bit of fun sheesh!

ANyhoo just half an hour to go before I can go and have a martini

It would appear your idea of fun doesnt match up to everyone elses. I have a theory that you may be a serial forum offender. You hit one forum until they cant stand it anymore then you move on to more unsuspecting forum users.

PEOPLE BEWARE !!! CONSTANT FORUM SPAM CAN KILL !!!

my first "earn" was wen I rolled out wid dm rood bwoy pipe hitting niggahs and we done owned dt mofo real good yo///

and then,,, I was selected to join the diaper brigade, was in the summer of 1979. The diaper brigade was an elite unit of super babies that went deep behind enemy lines (american) in vietnam, u know in the veitnam war and shit..

any who I digress, there was some covert black ops stuff that was going on , and under the guidence of the Veit Cong jungle warfare squad and the NVA we were trained to go on search and destroy missions against imperialist occupying forces, and strike terror in there white capitalist hearts...

My team was made up of 8 other babies, we were dressed in camo diapers and armed with explosives and guns,, we liberated those capitalist pigs from their putrid corpses and sent them back to their "christian " god, U see as hardened dialectic materialists we know that their god is an extension of their hegemony, and being marxists , we felt it was our ryte and duty to show them the face of their oppressor (ideological one we mean)

yes so that was my first job...

I also learnt in my training to be able to see nosey bugguhs attempting to gloat about how hard they work, that or Princess works fer a marketing advertising firm and is attempting some market reasearch on us , by asking stuff like this, I say if she is,,, meh

my 81st job was as a toilet brush, I would hang in the pitt street toilets, the ones by supper and wait for the crack heads and trannys to use the toilet and then offer my services,,, they then would pick me up by my ankles and thrust me down the toilet, I was paid 3 cents a week and given scraps of 3 day old mcdonalds fer that job,,, I liked it

my 60734th job was as a ciggertte butt,,,]

I used to have to hang out, on the street, in the gutter, in the bottem of the urinal whilst all u bastards pissed on me, I was there when shit went down , and was there when it didnt, see>>> there I am ryte now in that ashtray, , This is my current job,,, I like it and I earn, pretty much fucking more than everyone for it, Im soo bling and shit fronting with my filter and tar and stuff, werd

I get paid,,, in...... fists, cos im a butt, a ciggy butt...

what do u guys do and earn and whats ur IRD number and pins and shit?

Princess?