Your biggest fine?

Princess007

That's a tough one!

I can't remember how much my fines have cost me over the years.. but here's a list of the shit they've done me with.

Expired Registration

Expired Warrent of Fitness

Countless speeding tickets

Countless speed camera fines

Dangerous Driving (Loss of Traction)

Driving beyond the restrictions of my license (passengers and after hours)

Suprisingly I don't owe the courts any money at the moment, nor do I currently have any demerit points

Ohhh ohh wait til pakage hits this thread up. I'm sure he can top both of those.

ha! you know it.. jeez where do i start?

$400 speeding fine - 135kmph - 50 demerit points

$600 speeding fine - 149kmph - 50 demerit points

^isnt that funny.. exactly 1km below the point where they have to arrest you and take your license off you on the spot! i love lazy cops, especially the ones who cant be bothered doing paper work.

License suspended for 30 days because 100 demerits were reached.

$60 fine for going 62kmph down a hill.. LAME..

this one was while i was suspended.. so my bike got towed away, and i had to go to court.. official status - disqualified for 3 months..

Fined on the 2nd day of having my Vr4 doing like 125 on the motorway.. i was pulled over by a cop on a motorbike.. i thought he wanted to race coz he was tailgating me, and then he pinched me for it the asshole..

2 fines on the way to phat 06, 1 on the way back, probably amounting to about $400 total.. i wasnt going toooo fast.

but.. they did tip me over 100 demerits again and i am currently over the 100 limit, and the next time i get stopped i will get served for it, and they will take my license!

heres hoping i never get pulled over!

Not to mention the time i got done for no warrant/no reg twice in one week totalling $800 and the other time ive been done for no reg, $200.

grand total.. about 2000 owed to the cops.. and it gets taken out of my pay cheque before it even hits my bank account at $100 a fortnight..

word to the wise.. drive slow. getting fined sux, keep your warrant and reg up to date, or just dont park on the street!

ive probably had more too.. i just throw them away and they go on the 'tab'

so yeah, ive had the biggest speeding fine possible.. 49kms over the speed limit, 50 demerits and $600..

past that, you get arrested and shit.

not exactly something to be proud of eh.. im not gloating.. you asked so i answered.

a while ago we clocked up like 1300bux on one ticket. driving vehicle no bonnet, car not certified for modifications, tail light out, driving with passangers on restricted and driving after 10. dont remember the breakdown but first two digits was a 1 and a 3. damn cops took our keys, thank god for screwdrivers..

I got fined a large amount once fer somthing that was seemingly nothing but almost everything all at the same time... U must remember it... it was that time that I did that thing that was all like "uh oh" and you were like "tutt tutt tutt" and I was like "pfft!" do u remember it like I dont yeah It was cool fun and rad,,,

and

Wot the fux up with princess and all these VERY personal questions?

yup she is definatly werking at bay corp and shit and tryna fish up our info...

well? are u princess? a nation waits?

A new law has recently been passed.

Starting next year people who have substantial fines owing wont be allowed to leave the country.

you will be giving an opportunity to settle the debt at the airport , otherwise you will not be able to cross the border. i heard this on the radio last night.

but.. they did tip me over 100 demerits again and i am currently over the 100 limit, and the next time i get stopped i will get served for it, and they will take my license!

30 days? I was suspended for 3 months when i exceeded 100 demerits.

However that was only last year so maybe they had increased the penalties since the time you were suspended.

Also, if you're over 100 demerits now, there will be some dude with your suspension notice that will come looking for you. I'm not sure if a cop can take your license without serving you with the particular notice.

Are any of your 100 points close to being 2 years ago?

30 days? I was suspended for 3 months when i exceeded 100 demerits.

However that was only last year so maybe they had increased the penalties since the time you were suspended.

Also, if you're over 100 demerits now, there will be some dude with your suspension notice that will come looking for you. I'm not sure if a cop can take your license without serving you with the particular notice.

Are any of your 100 points close to being 2 years ago?

i think it was 30 days anyway, then 3 months when it went from being suspended to disqualified..

nah, my points are all from last new years and later.. so i got a whole nother year to dodge the dude trying to serve me that notice! (Lucky ive moved eh ) Random cops can serve you if they pull you over, it happened to my mate