Egg's bene spots... F.Y.I

Known One

Trying to scope out all the good spots for egg's bene... so far my search has only yielded limited fruit... partly cause it's usually mid afternoon on a sunday when I'm on the hunt...

CBD and surrounding burbs...

Occam (Williamson ave) - 10/10

Brazil (K'rd) - 8/10

Cima (High St) - 7.5/10

Cezanne (Ponsnobby Road... managment = evil) - 7/10

Pavilion (Shortland St) - 6.5/10

Mezze Bar (Durham Lane) - Havn't tried... heard good things

Rakino's (High St) - Havn't tried

Edited by Guest

I will probably spell this wrong but Byzantium on Ponsonby road is damn good (just down from corner of williamson ave)

I can't remember the name of this cafe but if you walk down about four shops from Byzantium there is a white cafe but it's sooooo good and the fruit salad and musli was damn nice too

There was a place i used to go ... i "think" its called Benediction ?? Up somewhere near the far end of upper queen n shit - grafton etc way.

yea man it's on a road off newton road, funnily enough i think its st benedicts street or somethin

St Benedicts St indeed....

I'm more of a Big Breakfast man personally.

Sierra in Balmoral - Excellent courtyard out the back for photosynthesising whilst enjoying a hearty breakfast, although it's quite popular out there so you might have to scare away a family with young kids by pretending to be nuts to get the best spot. (BTW I've never done this - honest...)

Triniti of Silver in Mt Albert - free-range organic bacon and eggs are used and they are the business!! Eggs that are actually the colour they should be instead of all pale yellow and anaemic...

Dammit! Now I want bene for lunch!!