"A complete waste of time is found in this thread"

Kael

Unfortunately you lose craftsmen, archers and mages over time even if you don't take any damage to your castle. I use the mages to kill the giants and if things get desperate I use the mass kill power to take em all out, or if all the mages die, deploy a kamikaze unit. Just make sure you keep converting units or you'll run of out of backup.

This game drives me nuts: http://www.cyberteens.com/fg/ga/ad/sn/start.html

Wow + 10 Bonus points for stating the obvious. I think that earns you the rank/title of "Not the tastiest lightbulb in the house" Congrats, its very prestegious

I wonder if i'll be nominated for the lameass statement of the year award for that...

well.. yeah.. there is..

+ another 10 to kyuss for not knowing theres a points system in place

this ranks him up from "not the tastiest lightbulb in the house"

to "not the sweetest smelling lump of dog shit in the yard"

and kael gets bumped to "not the nerdiest gangsta on the forum" just for the fuck of it.

oh god im bored.. :|

Here? No, not that I know of. I have one in my head though, its analog. Its kind of old and is always needing repairs, so the figures aren't always accurate, you know.. with malfunctions and all, but it helps me get by nonetheless... most of the time.

The constant ticking is damn annoying, not like digital, causes all sorts of brain dilemmas like mild psychosis, telepathy, demands I assimilate the consetude of which I subjectively reason about any given theorem primarilly whilst extenuating my psyche to weald.