Whats everyones New Years Plans?

Princess007

and lolz grind.. send me a postcard buddy

Will do my best bruv- not sure how much I want documented though- something about what going on tour staying on tour and all that

In all seriousness though apparently Marky and some others are playing over there for NYE- so there should be some dnb to keep us occupied too

I plan to be completely spontaneous making heaps of random spur of the moment snap decisions!! ...Too bad planning to be spontaneous completely defeats the entire purpose of it. I just ruined my plan by planning it.

I may have to resort to my usual contingency of spending time with my cold refreshing counsellor - alcohol, to get past this new years

well...

I have three choices..

1) work and ANOTHER !!! (3rd one in a row) Ak new years...

2) chilling with me boy up north

3) smashing it and being a VJstar @ phat depending if dave and selena like me stuff @ stanton Warriors And Krafty Cuts

(yes u did hear me right and yes this is a shameless plug)

I will be smashing it in the drum and bass room @ stanton and Krafty on oct 6 @ fu...

woooot wooot!

PLAYING AT FU ! fuck yes!

so wish me luck for that!

AND wish me luck for getting off work at my new job! (GULP) for new years!

I would LURRRRVE to b smashing it a phat! yupyup I have asked (if I am successful) to play when a FUCKING evil act is playing!

yupyup

ninetimes indeed

AND what better way to kick off the year of the 9 (2007) woot woot! Im fucking excited!

Phat Ohhhhhhhhh!!! 7 for maself too, gona spend a week or so seein what the south island has to offer beach wise too daylights savings sunday! Summer is here

daylight savings this sunday?????? wow..is it that time already?

as for myself, a vietnamese new year is on the cards...well a western new year in vietnam, that is.

no doubt it'll involve lots of tiger (with ice; that's how we roll here. when in rome and all that...) and fuckloads of pissed-up expats and backpackers getting stupider than usual. There'll prob be a dance party of some description//

:slayer: :slayer:

i love it how newies is organised so early in nz